H22 Accord will not start.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22 Accord will not start.

Sold the H22 CB and now the owner is saying that after a week of driving the car it will not start. The car just turns over. I listened to the car over the phoen and sounds like it is not getting fuel. He has been driving the car for the past week without problems and this morning the car would not. Any ideas. I am thinking Fuel Pump. I asked him to check to see if the pump was coming on and he said it was. How do you test to see if fuel is getting to the engine.

take the line off and see of there is gas coming out. i had the same problem it run for a week and then it wouldnt start. it was a bad ground.

Comment

you mean the banjo fitting coming into the fuel rail correct. He did say he changed the radiator last Sunday, but the problem happened this morning. I will have him check.

Comment

hes problably gunna ask for his money back

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

if the pump is coming on tell him to check if he is getting spark.

92ex coupe h22
          93 240sx with silvia front end (kadet in the works)
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1894990

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
            hes problably gunna ask for his money back
            i mean if he sold it as is well then it was sold as is....

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
            Originally posted by deevergote.
            But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Haha.. yeah and tell him it's a used car, with an engine swap. It was running when he got it, a week goes by, he puts a radiator in, and you're supposed to honor a return?

Sorry.

Comment

No return.
                Let him figure it out..
                The end.
                1st car: Frost White 1991 Accord EX sedan.. (Dec. 1999 ~ Jan. 2001) *Sold*
                2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
                3rd car: Frost White 1992 Accord EX sedan (Jan. 15, 2008 ~ Aug. 12, 2008) *RIP*
                4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*
                5th car: Black Pearl 1994 Accord LX coupe 5MT (Mar. 1, 2014 ~ )

Comment

Originally posted by accordmaniac View Post
                  No return.
                  Let him figure it out..
                  The end.
                  exactly its his problem now not yours refer him to the site

Comment

Unless you know this guy on a personal level I wouldn't concern myself with it. He bought the car as is and drove it for a week, how do you know he didn't screw with something trying to make it faster and know he wants you to fix it.
                    H22 Swapped

Comment

Originally posted by n4red View Post
                      Unless you know this guy on a personal level I wouldn't concern myself with it. He bought the car as is and drove it for a week, how do you know he didn't screw with something trying to make it faster and know he wants you to fix it.
                      yea he's right you never know what he did in that week some people just want something for nothing

Comment

Working...
                      X