X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunburn
    Hey guys I Hope you and you families have a happy and a safe thanksgiveing
    Yours too buddy. got to work on the car tommorow. i think it jumped time but it might just be the ignition.
    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
      Originally posted by 92dm
      I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
      VOUCHES
      Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

thanks for the help guys. i tried alot the above but the o2 sensor tool. unlucky my dad decided to "help" and broke the o2 in two. does anyone know if theres a difference in f22a4 and f22a6 o2 sensors?

Happy Turkey day too, lol.

Comment

Sucks to hear that your o2 is broke. my car wont run. dont know if it is the ignition or timing. happy thanksgiving to all!
          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

i got a whole f22a4 if u need any help on parts. u 90-91 or 92-93?

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07
              i got a whole f22a4 if u need any help on parts. u 90-91 or 92-93?
              90. might be needing a dizzy. i will prolly switch that out and put a new coil on it.
              OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

jarod now that I have your phone # i will call ya the next time we do something we dident get done until after 2 am
                WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

i think it would be a good idea to get a list of eveyones phone # and emails etc to keep in touch , what does evey one think ?

It should be private just be sent among menbers.

Comment

that might be good to do. i already have jake's and jason's #'s. be nice for us all to keep in touch.
                    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Any luck on getting your car running ?

Comment

i put the factory ignition parts back on. No MSD for now. Do you think the cap might be cracked and causing the problem.
                        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7
                          i put the factory ignition parts back on. No MSD for now. Do you think the cap might be cracked and causing the problem.
                          Did you pull the cap off and check ? also check the button and contacts if there are any corrosion chiped or broken contacts etc.

Comment

Here 's what I have been thinking about the personial info list for ohio cb7 menbers.
                            1it should have phone #S
                            2emails
                            3I belive in keeping low key so I dont think any menber should give this info out to anyone without asking the person in question first.
                            4also have im's like aol and yahoo, etc

Any input on this speak up.

Comment

well my info is no secret...
                              937-360-6113
                              slammed4thgen on aim
                              just dont call me before 2pm and were cool!

jake

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn
                                Did you pull the cap off and check ? also check the button and contacts if there are any corrosion chiped or broken contacts etc.
                                I put a new dizzy and rotor. ima check it out to see if it might still be good. would the box going bad cause that problem too? the box isnt that old. it isnt the coil because i put a new one on and it still did it. it doesnt do it any more now. drove it all day on the internal coil. no problems.
                                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X