Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!New!! Bisimoto H22/F20B and F22A/F18A/H23 Header Group Buy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!New!! Bisimoto H22/F20B and F22A/F18A/H23 Header Group Buy!!!

Group Buy filled. Note to those who are on group buy, once we recieve your full payment we can start manufacturing of your header. Shoot me a PM for more info and best deals on any Bisimoto, AEM, and Turbonetics products.
    Last edited by Julio@Bisimoto; 01-13-2012, 03:12 PM.

I'll be getting one somewhere down the line, but not this time, sorry! I could afford it if 15-20 people jumped on, but if they're truly as application-specific as advertised, it wouldn't be smart now. I just have a question: as these are two-piece headers, are they intended to be welded upon installation? I know it's tight connecting the primaries to the downpipe, but I'd be worried about leaks.
    Last edited by CyborgGT; 08-26-2011, 12:57 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Only ONE response so far??!!

People this is a STEAL for the quality and design we get from Bisimoto!! Thanks bisi for offering the community another group buy! I like the immediate deposit idea, that should only attract the serious guys!
      My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

I'm assuming this is for the stainless steel header, without the ceramic coating?

Originally posted by Julio@Bisimoto View Post
        Custom units take 3-4 weeks to manufacture. Made and designed in the U.S.A
        If the group buy end Oct 31st, customers should receive their header before December?

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

This is too good of a deal to pass up!

Lou's Build Thread!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
          "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

ill get one but only if its $700! come ooonn!! 14 more people!

H22 cb7:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=133482
            cb9:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=187076
            dd cb7:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203058

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
              I'm assuming this is for the stainless steel header, without the ceramic coating?

If the group buy end Oct 31st, customers should receive their header before December?
              Yes for stainless steel if you want you want ceramic heat coating it will be an additional $150

Yes if we do end the group buy on Oct 31st the headers would be ready by December

Originally posted by ddcb7 View Post
              ill get one but only if its $700! come ooonn!! 14 more people!
              Let get on it then we need some heads to get deeper discounts

Comment

got a couple people started on the group buy

Comment

This is a pretty good deal I've been waiting for this since the last group buy lol lets get 20 people on this
                  Last edited by TuneAccordingly; 08-30-2011, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TuneAccordingly View Post
                    This is a pretty good deal I've been waiting for this since the last group buy lol lets get 20 people on this
                    Got to get the people on the list give us a call

Comment

Put it in your sigs guys! I'll put it in mine even though i already have mine.

'90 Accord EX(project)
                      '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
                      '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

Now that I have an F22A6 head for my build I may have to think about this one...... $650 sounds like a good deal!

How much to ship to New Brunswick, Canada? Shipping could be the deal breaker! There are a couple fab shops up here that build exhausts that are in this price range.
                        Last edited by GhostAccord; 08-31-2011, 06:20 PM.
                        MR Thread
                        GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by samrjr0044 View Post
                          Put it in your sigs guys! I'll put it in mine even though i already have mine.
                          Thank-you and if anyone else can lets get this sale HUGE!

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
                          Now that I have an F22A6 head for my build I may have to think about this one...... $650 sounds like a good deal!

How much to ship to New Brunswick, Canada? Shipping could be the deal breaker! There are a couple fab shops up here that build exhausts that are in this price range.
                          With all the years of expertise Bisi has put into header design for the F22A our retail $849 price is cheap! It amazing that we are offering this group buy for these rates! I will hook you up with discounted shipping if you jump on board. We need people to just get in with the buy in to get lower prices for all of you!

Comment

Is the fact that my exhaust ports are larger than the factory ports going to be weighed into the equation? Just wondering because I'm not sure if these headers have a step at the port or not?? My engine isn't exactly an F22A1, 4 or 6. It's a custom build. Do I still qualify for the group buy or do I have to go extra custom?

If I qualify I'm still kind of on the fence on this one... sorry! If I had $800 burning a hole in my pocket I would probably jump the fence no problem...... However, I don't at this point in time!
                            Last edited by GhostAccord; 08-31-2011, 09:58 PM.
                            MR Thread
                            GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
                              Is the fact that my exhaust ports are larger than the factory ports going to be weighed into the equation? Just wondering because I'm not sure if these headers have a step at the port or not?? My engine isn't exactly an F22A1, 4 or 6. It's a custom build. Do I still qualify for the group buy or do I have to go extra custom?

If I qualify I'm still kind of on the fence on this one... sorry! If I had $800 burning a hole in my pocket I would probably jump the fence no problem...... However, I don't at this point in time!
                              When you order the header we will send you a specification sheet for your to fill also asking whether or not your head is ported to have a properly designed header.

Comment

Working...
                              X