Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

F22B DOHC build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22B DOHC build

Hey guys i am going to build up my f22b, i have searched but cant seem to find what im looking for. so i wanted to know can i put 12:1 pistions and crower stage 3 cams in it. i just need to know if the pistion is going to hit the valves. Also the head is milled .001. thanks in advance

lol, you realize a human hair is .003

you can probably go .020 and you wont get anywhere near hitting the valves. dont forget to check radial clearance.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

lol i typed it wrong i ment to say that the head was milled .010. So thats good because the issue with the clearance was my biggest worry. thanks

Comment

dont forget to zero deck the block, you can take some material off there plus you want to see if it is true and straight.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Don't ask people if they will hit, as EVERY setup will be different, even with the same parts.

Measure them yourself. Plus, it's important to know your clearances in order for you to be able to degree your cams either before the dyno or on the dyno.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

The crower stage 3 cams are for forced induction, they do have the stage 2 3/4 all motor cams though.

Comment

Working...
            X