Premium Memberships - Downtime and Data Loss issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Premium Memberships - Downtime and Data Loss issues

I have extended all active Premium Memberships by 2 weeks. That way, you're still getting the full membership that you paid for!

If anyone signed up for a Premium Membership between 10/14 and now, your status has been lost. However, I still have your money! So just shoot me a PM, and tell me what paypal address you sent your payment from. I'll verify it in my PayPal account that I received your payment, and I'll reinstate your premium status, along with the same 2 week extension that the other active members got. If I have no record of payment in my PayPal, then I will not change your status. I don't expect anyone to try to cheat, but I'm putting that out there anyway!
    I THINK I've already gotten everyone, but I'm not 100% sure. Finding out who I owed memberships to required flipping through all of my Paypal transactions over the last couple months, then matching addresses to usernames (which isn't always easy...) I may have missed some. Don't get mad at me if I missed you... just let me know, and I'll fix it!

-Mike

Thank you for getting the site up and running again. sucks that we lost so much but it will all be back in time.

Side note. when you guys get a chance you should put back the image re-sizer.

Comment

Yeah, that's coming. Most likely this weekend. Acclude91 is in the process of redoing all the work he did in the few days before the crash. He did a LOT of work!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        Yeah, that's coming. Most likely this weekend. Acclude91 is in the process of redoing all the work he did in the few days before the crash. He did a LOT of work!
        the image resizer was great

i should finish doing my sig properly, thanks for starting it for me

btw, did matt try that store i texted you about

i was in there tonite and it was mind boggling. glad i had written down what i wanted (blank dvd's)
        http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

I'm not sure where he got the drives... but he got them (since this data is being saved to them right now!) I told him about the company, though.

Comment

I just signed up for a Gold Member yesterday.

Comment

If that's true, then something went wrong... your status would change instantly.

Comment

I need to get on here more often...been busy as hell lately good thing i am looking. I am certain you have mine, I have a T-Shirt hanging on my wall!!!
                The CB7 Collector.
                Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                92 EX Sedan F22A1
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

What are the benefits of premium membership?

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
                    What are the benefits of premium membership?
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=160

Comment

ill check that out , thanks.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

I've been trying to ask you on Facebook but any update on T-Shirts? When refund comes back I want that light blue. I wanted an XL.
                        '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                        If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

hows the progress on retrieving the rest of the lost data
                          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                            hows the progress on retrieving the rest of the lost data
                            Dude its gone....how did you miss that ...

Wrong thread anyway lol

Comment

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
                              I've been trying to ask you on Facebook but any update on T-Shirts? When refund comes back I want that light blue. I wanted an XL.
                              I have XL. I've had XL. I've told you this over and over again! Also, this is the wrong thread... in fact, there really is no thread for it. PM me, and I will respond when I get it. Facebook messages only reach me if I'm actually there, and I'm rarely actually there.

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                              Dude its gone....how did you miss that ...

Wrong thread anyway lol
                              And yes, the data is gone. The drive was fried. It's never coming back... and if it did, we'd lose everything we've done from the time the site came back until now!

Comment

Working...
                              X