Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AUGUST 8th NORTHERN COLORADO DRIVE!!!!!

***EDIT***

I need to push the meet time to 2:30pm, just an hour and a half later. Lets meet at Lake Loveland right off Hwy 34. This has ample parking (as Chili's is really cramped) and a great backdrop for pictures! After we meet we'll head up, I'll led the way. Still planning on going through Glenhaven and back around! I hope this works for everyone and PM me if you need any directions or anything! See you guys Sunday!!!
    Last edited by Airhonda92; 08-06-2010, 12:18 AM.

Wow, another meet scheduled on the day of Concours (hopefully it's not postponed again!). I'll try to make it out for this meet, but only if I can fix that click problem in time. Lots of other things need paying for though.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Put me on the list, fosho

Comment

Hell ya! Keep em' comin!

Comment

idk yet thats when warped tour is

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

I was planning on visiting a friend at ft carson soon. Possibly cruise on up for the drive and stop by ft carson on the way back.

Click picture to see my mrt
            Instagram: sikz6

Comment

if you stop by carson..hit me up. I live there....we could snap some CB pics!
              1993 Accord LX *Under construction*
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=162083 <---MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Darren93 View Post
                if you stop by carson..hit me up. I live there....we could snap some CB pics!
                nice, will do.

Click picture to see my mrt
                Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Alright, I'm definitely good to go. Aside from the worn ball joints and tires, which really wouldn't be an issue, the car's been running flawlessly after recent repairs. And since I know my way around NoCo decently well, I won't get lost and show up an hour late again.

Anyone else doubling their gas usage of the day and going to the Concours d'Elegance exotic car show at Arapahoe Community College in Littleton that morning?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

So anyone else interested besides carbon, cy, and myself?

Comment

We've got a newcomer wanting to join the ride. He pm'd me. So I'm thinking we're up to about 4 of us!

Comment

Sweet, but maybe even 5, Extacee sounds like he's probably coming (Denver thread, bottom page 29)... if you didn't already know. Where's the new guy from?

However, the weather channel's predicting rain in Estes (and Denver).
                        Last edited by CyborgGT; 08-05-2010, 12:13 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Im down to go, i will have enough gas hopfully. where are we gonna meet first before we take off on a run?

wait never mind, reading pwns me.

Rip It Up
                          Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Originally posted by Extacee View Post
                            Im down to go, i will have enough gas hopfully. where are we gonna meet first before we take off on a run?

wait never mind, reading pwns me.
                            Hey Ex, I had to edit the meet a little bit! Sorry for the last minute change, had something come up. Not a huge change, meeting at Lake Loveland off HWY 34 at 2:30 then driving up to Estes through Glenhaven! Let me know if you need a map! See ya then!

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                              Sweet, but maybe even 5, Extacee sounds like he's probably coming (Denver thread, bottom page 29)... if you didn't already know. Where's the new guy from?

However, the weather channel's predicting rain in Estes (and Denver).
                              I'm not sure, I believe Longmont area his name is Kor... Will have more on him soon

Comment

Working...
                              X