Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My new 92 CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new 92 CB7

How's it goin', guys?

My name is John. New to the forums but not new to Honadas. Figured it would be proper to join you all since I just picked up a new 92 Accord EX for a daily. And I must say, I think I found a gem. Originally from Massachusetts and made its way here to Arizona. Picked it up with 172k, minty inside and out, 5spd, only the most minuscule of rust, no problems and a clean title. Needless to say, I was stoked; especially with how much I spent on it.

Not sure if I wanna keep it stock and just drive a reliable car, or start doin' stuff to it.

But anywho, enough chit chat, here are some photos of this beaut!

And here it is sitting next to my 9th gen Sport

Hope to converse with some of you guys in the near future.
    Cheers!

Wow, that is one clean CB!!!!
    Keep Pushing..

Comment

That is my absolute favorite combination. '92-'93 white EX coupe with a 5-speed. I've had a couple of them, myself. Seeing yours makes me want to pull mine out of storage now and immediately start working on it! I really need to bring it up to where I'm at now and get after it!

Thanks for sharing!
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Wow! That is nice!

Comment

very nice and super clean cb love it

Comment

Absolutely beautiful. I bought my 92 sedan for $850 in houston. Ive fixed a lot of the problems and so far she has gotten me to work faithfully. Could i ask how much you got it for in this shape?

Comment

SEriously one of the cleanest accord I've ever seen.. hopefully mine looks like this in a few months.

Comment

i was gonna say that car had it's origins in Mass (the inspection sticker tipped me off )and a quick search of that 'Sussman' in the back revealed it to be car out of Sussman Honda in Abington PA
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA for so long. I had a lot happen in the last few months, but the cb7 has treated me well as of this far. I actually just bought a 4door cb7 today as well. For also a steal, and it's also super super minty.

I have plans for the coupe in the future, but for right now, gonna fix a few things and make it 100&#37; reliable before I modify it. I may make another picture thread just because this one is completely dead and old.

Comment

Very nice looking CB you got there good sir.
                    ~Nick~
                    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Awesome to hear that you're going the correct route of fixing issues with the car before modifications.

I just love looking at this thing. It's so gorgeous.
                      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Just a few small things to replace or fix. Over the next couple months.

Plans go as far as:
                        Fix/recharge AC
                        Replace master cylinder (not shot yet, but brake pedal is a bit soft and starting to sink)
                        CV Axles
                        Tie rods
                        Upper and lower control arms
                        Bushings

Then in between with the small stuff like:
                        Driver side door sensor
                        Cluster lights
                        Driver side locking mechanism

The suspension stuff isn't really needed as it still rides well, but figured if I'm gonna be lowering it, may as well give em' all new parts to make sure it rides as well as it possibly can.

The plans are to give it a very classic japanese but tasteful and modern look once everything is said and done. Lowered, not slammed, old school jdm style wheels, nothing over the top. Already have suspension and wheels in mind, but all the work listed above will be done first.

Comment

Working...
                        X