A Legit Question....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toycar View Post
    You know, the type of people the OP is thinking of that started this thread in the first place.
    I was thinking of any "type" of person. If I was, it certainly wasnt someone disgusting or filthy or whatever. I was simply talking about persons who were born one gender and have had some sort of surgery, regardless of extent, going to prison.

Are you legally a man with no dick, then you are a man in prison. Are you legally considered a woman, even with a dick? Then you are a woman in prison.
    No.

As Ive stated twice now, it's all dependant on what "junk" you have when you are sentenced. If you were born a man, have a penis, but have boobs--you're going to a MALE prison.

If you were born a woman but have facial hair, a deep voice, etc---you are going to a FEMALE prison.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
      I was thinking of any "type" of person. If I was, it certainly wasnt someone disgusting or filthy or whatever. I was simply talking about persons who were born one gender and have had some sort of surgery, regardless of extent, going to prison.

No.

As Ive stated twice now, it's all dependant on what "junk" you have when you are sentenced. If you were born a man, have a penis, but have boobs--you're going to a MALE prison.

If you were born a woman but have facial hair, a deep voice, etc---you are going to a FEMALE prison.
      Maybe what you are born as has an influence, but I am positive there where people in mens prison, with no weiner and boobies but def had an adams apple and hair on their face. You could tell at one point they were a man, but taking showers as a group leaves little to the imagination.

No weiner + boobies + beard. In a mans prison. I assumed it must have been revolving around legal status as opposed to current junk your equipped with.
      Originally posted by wed3k
      im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Maybe it then is determined by internal organs...?

A natural born female, in a male prison, could be inpregated. That = no bueno. Same with a person with testicles or sperm-producing organs, in a female prison.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Sorry I didn't read every post, for the most part it comes to the junk down there but it can be different from prison to prison it doesn't fall down to an exact law.

Since a lot of them would be considered at risk they usually get placed in Protective custody.

I'd say these cases are few and far between compared to I guess regular Male/Female cases.
          1993 Accord EX
          2011 Subaru STi

Comment

From where I come from, Tampa, FL. Whatever you were born as, thats what your classified as. Ive seen a lot of straight people turn "***" , because a male looks and have breast like a female. Not me.
            NEW PSN
            H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
            RIP

Comment

Working...
            X