No announcement yet.

DunKrS : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics with the 92 prelude H&R lowering springs. What was I thinking...

Rides super nice though, Thinking about the skunk2 sleeves back on to make them adjustable

Comment

Thanks Joey! lol the glare like in my sig and with my friends prelude? Phone camera didn't like being in the field of light for pictures =P cutoffs on the cb7's are perfect for hid's though (although I would really like to do a projector retrofit eventually) I can see the road ahead without blinding oncoming traffic, I kept the halogen high beams though, the mix of blue and yellow light makes for really brightly lit well defined road

Comment

Yea i have HID's in mine too lol i have some eyelids on them tho cut glare a little.

Love the raked look on the lude springs bro

My buddy that has a 92 lude wants to buy my old skunk2 springs for my cb i hope it does the reverse to his car and rakes just the back

8 Accords so far:
        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

I used to have wide electrical tape over my headlights as eyelids Cheap, and if I took my time with it, it looked really good =)

I fixed the whole raked thing today haha it was pretty ridiculous. lol

The rear lower perch is smaller on the prelude than the accord, and I'm assuming it probably will rake it backwards haha =P

Comment

Looking good bro!
            My 90 coupe Mr thread....
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Picked up an A6 intake manifold and PT6 ecu today at the picknpulls. Gonna get a bisi intake gasket and an H23 plenum and throttle body, and a cheap cold air kit for the K&N cone I have. Vigor sway bars are going on tomorrow.

Thinking of going with Hondata S200 and a bisi stage 2 cam after that.

Finally got the suspension and brakes to a point where I'm okay with it, now I can work on the go fast goodies =)

Comment

I like this post^^^

Good plans man! Make sure you wire up your IAB's you'll regret it if you dont like i did lol

I have an extra H22 plenum and runners but no TB. You gonna make it to the spring meet then with some goodies under the hood?

8 Accords so far:
                '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Thanks Joey, I got the IAB box and the PT6 manual ECU, I just am gonna wait for a bisi intake gasket, h23 plenum and throttle body, and my cold air intake from ebay to swap it over. I'm gonna try and get an A6 intake bracket because I didn't know they were different and the pick and pull was closing and my friend almost lost my car keys there at the last minute. (scared the shit out of me! =S )

I snagged an ecu pigtail so I can pin a wire in and run it from the ECU to the IAB solenoid. Won't be the right color wire, but whatever lol

A few goodies lol nothing huge =P But it should be a little more fun. I gotta get new end links for my vigor sway bars before I put them on Whiptastic handling is fun and there's some curvy roads around here I wanna check out

Comment

New Honda Dealer in town

Dirty car and phone camera =/

Comment

looks really clean, huge difference from before keep up the good work Also what tire size are running ?
                      Instagram: robkhaira

MRT: 1991 EX-R: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post3273952

Comment

Thanks man, takes time, but some new stuff should be on the way soon!

195/50r15's.Too small in my opinion, don't like the final drive rpms, gonna bump up to a 195/55 or 60 to fill the wheel well out, smooth out the ride, and get back to stock freeway rpms. I can't complain though, tires were $125 brand new for all 4 so whatever =P

Comment

Originally posted by DunKrS View Post

New Honda Dealer in town

Dirty car and phone camera =/
                          Holy freakin glare batman!

What bulbs you running in the fogs? What brand?
                          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Phone Camera =( 8 megapixles of glary goodness ;p

They're EiKO 100watt H3's with 88-89 prelude fog yellowcaps

accordztech, I'm totally using your a6 FAQ when I swap my manifold! Thank you so much for that gem of info! =))
                            Last edited by DunKrS; 02-13-2012, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Installed a used blower motor, gonna see if I can rebuild my old one (looks like the brushes are about the same as my old R/C cars), it'd definitely been replaced once before though, blower box was missing nuts and was covered in orange picknpull paint. Nice to have heat again, driving a half hour to my college class in below freezing weather was getting old.

Interesting note, while the ECU was out I swapped the pt3 out for the pt6 I got for my a6 mani, A) to make sure it works, and B) one less thing to do when I put the mani in.

Definitely noticed a bump, maybe not increasing the horsepower significantly but definitely spread the powerband out a little. Instead of losing steam around 5000rpms, it pulls a little harder untill around 5500-5750rpms and it also feels like it pulls a little harder down low too. Butt Dyno doesn't lie. Might not be a worthwhile "upgrade" or swap by itself but I definitely look forward to the gains acheived by the a6 mani and a bisi gasket.

Gas mileage definitely seems like it decreased although my CB isn't my daily at this point and when it does get driven, it gets it pretty hard

Wondering if my shift cables are stretched out because shifting has been pretty notchy and seems like it's getting worse, new honda fluid didn't make any difference, and it doesn't grind, just feels like maybe cables or something else is keeping the mechanism from operating smoothly. A couple of my friends have 88-89 preludes and they all shift like butter so I know it's not an inherent characteristic of cable trannys. Anyone else have this problem?

Comment

New Pics =)

New strut bar and Arm Rest installed =)
                                Tell me what you think!

Comment

Working...
                                X