Import Alliance 2009 (July 25 & 26th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JesterMasque View Post
    It'd be great if he did because he's from TN.
    What part?

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by HybridKyle View Post
      I am going to be there! YAY...just moved back to FL from TN. Hopefully I can meet up with some guys and ride up there...anyone going from Lakeland?

I'll be staying with a buddy up there. Want to meet some cool CB7 people, I am back in the game with two now, going to be bringing the CB9 to this one

Send me PM's and numbers so I can meet some local CB7 owners!!

You might be the only Lakeland so far, but there are a few of us from Orlando area that are going. I believe myself, Seve, and Jacob (bringing both cars).

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
      So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

count me in!

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

^^^ added, i was confused on your message you sent me so i sent you a pm.

if you are driving your car, this isnt a show per say. its more of a huge gathering. you have to pay to enter regardless. like i said though, it isnt a show like HIN would be or something similar. its more of a national gathering, for the eastern states i guess. we are here to have a good time, meet fellow cb members and also enjoy some other great cars. lets not forget the track events that will also be going on.

there will be food served there, but we are allowed to bbq burgers/dogs whatever. coolers again are allowed, but no alcohol whatsoever. bring lots of water, it was hot last year, bring ur sunscreen or turn out like nail did lol. my brother brought like a mini bbq charcoal grill from walmart, worked well, did about 6 burgers at a time or so last year.

we are roughly now, 3 months away. again i recommend finding your sleeping arrangements very soon. i am staying at America's Best Value Inn of Lebanon. its about 10-15 mins away from the track, they were very nice last year, let us stay out till 6am in the parking lot drinkin having fun. no disturbances from police or hotel themselves. do what you gotta do guys. its gonna be even better than last year as i can tell so far, with the number we have signed up so far.

So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Yo bagoon...add me to the list sir.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

no problem mang, consider it done.

keep em coming guys.

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316 View Post
                no problem mang, consider it done.

keep em coming guys.
                Thanks bro...i guess since i cant make it to ATL. I should just wait for the biggest meet EVAR!!!!!!!!!!! haha

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

i'm in

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

count a mutha fucka in

ill get off work some how! i just switched jobs, and im in probation period and atl was a no go.

ill make sure i can make this one

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                      count a mutha fucka in

ill get off work some how! i just switched jobs, and im in probation period and atl was a no go.

ill make sure i can make this one
                      you better
                      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                        you better
                        dude i would of loved to join everyone for atl, sadly i couldnt take days off...i want this job to think highly of me!

my previous job, i already had the days off and was ready to hustle to get the car ready...but they pissed me off, i threatened to leave...they didnt meet my demands so i made good on my word!

ill do everything in my power to be there! i hope to meet all kinds of new people!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

i understand about the job man no worries, but you better be there because ill go if you and a few other people are going
                          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                            i understand about the job man no worries, but you better be there because ill go if you and a few other people are going
                            who else?

well round the troops up!

i dont like any other imports really, i wish it were semi-all cb like atl...but oh wells.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

i wanna see jspec car but he isn't bringing it ill see type g's tomorrow so that one is off the list

Comment

ill see if any canucks wanna come!

i know if i go, draxo will go at least...he is down for anything!

maybe astro, busak and naphta aswell...ill see whasup.

i really wanted to see type g...and richienitrous(youll always me nitrous to me...lol.)
                                there were a few cars that i have always loved that were going to atl and ill miss them

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X