Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
    No shit? I think I quoted it.

I was wondering if "Race Design" was actually a brand, or if the coil overs are "race design" meaning high rates.
    Well, I appologize for my misinterpretation.

Race Design is an ebay brand if I am not mistaken.

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
    White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

I miss my black coupe = [RIP, Clean ride tho

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
      Originally posted by keepinitclean
      I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
        Race Design. The OP has stated this at least 3 times.

Back on topic: Car looks good James, I'll help you get a lip, maybe 90-JDMCB7 will chime in here, he may have a legend lip for sale...
        OP shoot me a PM if you looking for a Legend lip....I will see what I can do for a fellow North Carolinian!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Just down the street from me and Tony welcome man.

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

i be wanting a lip for the front and back ever were i look there to much. and luna if u dont mine me asking who is tony is he on here.

Comment

I'm sorry, it was stupid of me to call him by his first name. Lol

I'm Alan, and Tony is 90-JDMCB7. I stay out in High Point, he stays out in Greensboro somewhere lol.

Under Ground Society

Comment

Nice ride, i love the style!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                  OP shoot me a PM if you looking for a Legend lip....I will see what I can do for a fellow North Carolinian!
                  ^^^^^

This is prolly what got him banned!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by H22HONDAGUY View Post
                    ^^^^^

This is prolly what got him banned!!!!
                    yessir most likely.. anyways to the op i like the drop, just be carefull down the line with ebay after market parts.. black window trim diy?

So I was thinking what would Jesus drive?

Comment

car looks good man

Comment

Who got ban?

Under Ground Society

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
                          Who got ban?

Ehhh...that would be me homie....but yo I am back after a short vacation

Yo Luna...hit me up bro...lets plan this trip to VA for the East Coast meet!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                          ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Working...
                          X