Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Springfield Armory M1A Loaded

Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Really? I want one so bad!

I just picked up a pair of these...
      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
        Really? I want one so bad!

I just picked up a pair of these...
        Yessir! Haven't had a chance to take it to the range yet, but I'm glad I finally got it. I've been lusting after an M1 Garand or an M1A for quite a while.
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

jeez, you guys suiting up for the apocalypse or what?

i have a whipple supercharger coming my way.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

300 rounds? That's easily an how hour of training. I probably have 4000 rounds for 10 guns. Maybe 5000 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
              300 rounds? That's easily an how hour of training. I probably have 4000 rounds for 10 guns. Maybe 5000 lol.
              Yeah, I always get a chuckle when I hear about some guy's "arsenal" on the news, and he had like 200 rounds or something. I went through 250 rounds of .45 ACP / .357 in one range trip, and that was taking it slow.

Comment

Rounds never seem to last me long enough. I always run out before I'm done having fun. Good thing my ak can double as a baseball bat.

That is a sweet blower though. I want one

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Originally posted by cb95spd View Post
                  Okay, so it says post your latest purchase... Does this mean he purchased hookers? I found this on page 3..
                  For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Comment

Originally posted by BreckAConner View Post
                    Okay, so it says post your latest purchase... Does this mean he purchased hookers? I found this on page 3..
                    There is weed, hookahs and so forth in this thread if you look. And yeah, those were probably prostitutes. I mean, it's even outside a gas station...

Comment

Call me classy and sign me up!

Comment

Drugs, guns, prostitutes and cars. Everything you need to have a good time.

Comment

This might be the best thread ever.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Picked this up 2day.. from sears.. the handles pushes in and out and rotates the 3/8 drive head. Forward and reverse.. then I can turn it clockwise and counter to actually tighten it.
                            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Quincy QT-54:

Comment

Working...
                              X