• Show
Clear All

i wish i had a full set of 96-97 se rims
    back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by acc0rd_adicti0n View Post

i would fuck these rims!!!!!
      Those are ok......
      I like the ones on your sig............thats what I got............everyone forgot the old school stock black steels........

Comment

listed as 94-00, never seen them before tho
        <- H

these are enkies use to have them on mine cant find a pic damit but they came of a 94
        h23a3 lxinks

Comment

lxinks, ive seen a few sets of those around here. I wanna jack em when i see em, lol.

I love those 6G 5-spokes. Them or the lude SE wheels. SEX.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by radiuslight View Post
            Those are ok......
            I like the ones on your sig............thats what I got............everyone forgot the old school stock black steels........
            yea theyre alright but after ya been rollin around on em for about a year they get old theyre good winter rims but i eventually wanna get some rota slips my buddy has em on his teggy and theyre beautiful!!!!
            to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
            Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
              lxinks, ive seen a few sets of those around here. I wanna jack em when i see em, lol.

I love those 6G 5-spokes. Them or the lude SE wheels. SEX.
              i gave em to sleepy when i got the new rims
              h23a3 lxinks

Comment

Gave what, the lude wheels or the 6G 5-spokes

I keep seeing those TypeR look-alikes and those 5G wheels you like.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                  Gave what, the lude wheels or the 6G 5-spokes

I keep seeing those TypeR look-alikes and those 5G wheels you like.
                  listed as 94-00, never seen them before tho
                  <- H

letter h are the ones i gave sleepy but the 6g is sweet
                  h23a3 lxinks

Comment

Stock 93 alloys
                    South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                      I just saw these wheels today for the first time on a 00 LX Sedan?

a teacher at my school has a 98-01 EX sedan with those on it. she brings it into the shop regularly to get her tires checked for pressure because her wheels are leaking at the bead... i've been trying to think of a way to ask her if i can buy them off her and even give her another set of wheels so she doesn't have to buy new ones. hahah

how should i go about doing this? or should i just find where she lives, steal them, and put my old ones on hers? lololol

EDIT: http://www.handa-accessories.com/accext00.html found that link on the 7th page. these wheels are only like 85 right now from that place! i did a price check and it was like 405 or something shipped to my house. you guys might want to check that out.
                      Last edited by xaaronx; 11-19-2008, 02:28 AM.
                      90 ACCORD EX..<-- MR thread

Comment

double post, oh well. i might be getting the wheels from my teacher and i'm going to give her mine +maybe a little money LOL
                        90 ACCORD EX..<-- MR thread

Comment

i saw these today. don't know if they're OEM or not. later.
                          Last edited by TypeG; 12-10-2010, 11:26 PM.
                          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                            i saw these today. don't know if they're OEM or not. later.
                            Yup thats OEM for the 98-02 V6 Accord, must've been an option.

http://www.hubcaphaven.com/mm5/merch...egory_Code=400
                            1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Bump, we need a new source for pics, hubcaphaven pulled the older model rims. G-Hey!

Comment

for 150 per rim i would rather have aftermarket...get 16-17" vs the largest of 15" that you can get in a stock
                                ____

Comment

Working...
                                X