Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cb7wagonPL View Post
    Ilovemycb7, i can take a few shots for you if you want but I highly suggest you head over to www.pixel-peeper.com. Its a site with example shots for various cameras and lenses taken by people in real life conditions. Great site.
    Good referral. I'll check that out more.

I also saw the sigma 11-16 f/2.8 I believe. That and the tokina 12-24 f/4 seem to be the best of the low budget wide angles. I'll have to check out that site and see what I can find. I don't have 400 dollars burning a hole in my pocket anyways.
    Click for my ride thread.

Comment

the 11-16 f2.8 is also a tokina lens. Sigma makes a slightly wider but slower lens, the 10-20mm f4-5.6
      The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
      Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
      Check out my JDM F22B swap
      Watch my CB7 video

Comment

ive never been a fan of the build on the sigma, the distortion as well isnt really my cup of tea.

"Tucking tires and wires."
        The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
          ive never been a fan of the build on the sigma, the distortion as well isnt really my cup of tea.
          What do you mean by the distortion isn't your cup of tea?

A lot of your wide angle shots have distortion in them. (nature of wide angle lenses) The sigma just has too much, or what?

So tokina 11-16 f/2.8 or tokina 12-24 f/2.8. Hmmm.

Comment

i like distortion, its just the way the sigma images look that isnt my thing. look up exapmples, u may like it. i just dont care too much for it.

The Chronicles.

Comment

i like distortion, its just the way the sigma images look that isnt my thing. look up exapmples, u may like it. i just dont care too much for it.
              Interesting. When I get more serious about it I'll definitely do some reading. Just doing some preliminary brainstorming right now.

After holding that 70-200 f/2.8 VR I'm dying for a nicer lens.

( for staying up way late)

Comment

hahah werd, i was gonna buy the sigma, then i was like ughh maybe ill just buy the canon 10-22 and then i was like for just a LITTLE more i can go full frame and use L glass as an extreme wide angle.... and i was just getting off work man.... im up that late or a LOT later everyday hahah

The Chronicles.

Comment

hahah werd, i was gonna buy the sigma, then i was like ughh maybe ill just buy the canon 10-22 and then i was like for just a LITTLE more i can go full frame and use L glass as an extreme wide angle.... and i was just getting off work man.... im up that late or a LOT later everyday hahah
                  That's nuts. That's like 5am where you are or something. My camera equipment doesn't pay me back though, so I gotta stay cheap. Can't argue with full frame though.

I was bored and fucking around.

Comment

i like that image.... and lol yeah i get off work at 5am and live like an hour away..... then i come home and work on shit and browse the interwebs till about 9am.... thats kinda an average night lol

The Chronicles.

Comment

i like that image.... and lol yeah i get off work at 5am and live like an hour away..... then i come home and work on shit and browse the interwebs till about 9am.... thats kinda an average night lol
                      That's nuts dude. You're sleeping patterns have to be so horrible. Maybe that's how you get such good images... you're crazy!

Comment

dude, i sleep like every two days... its horrible... i have really bad insomnia...

The Chronicles.

Comment

ah now it makes sense as to why J-SpecCb4 takes such better images than me. haha jk man.

1999 Honda Prelude
                          Photography Site

Comment

dude, i sleep like every two days... its horrible... i have really bad insomnia...
                            That is insane. Whatever though man, you have a sick job.

Comment

Took a couple pictures on Thursday of some buddies drifting.

(Yes, RHD)

Will have more once I get back from vacation.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Last edited by ric3rboi23; 09-13-2009, 07:07 AM.
                                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Working...
                                X