Taking a trip to San Diego...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking a trip to San Diego...

Just as the title says, i'll be in San Diego from the 5th to the 8th.

I've never been and don't know where anything is or where to start. Any of you Socal guys wanna let me know what the cool spots around town are? I'll be staying at a hostel near Seaworld. Im hoping to get some sun during the day and some drinks at night.

Let me know what's good, people!

Form.Follows.Function

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=98

Comment

Not quite what im looking for but thanks for the info, tippster!

I'd like to know about the non-touristy places to go that still offer a good time. I'll probably go to seaworld my first day in town, just to see what all the fuss is about...other than that i'd like to stay on the down-low and relax.

I have only one local contact...other than her, i'll be on my own. So if you guys wanna kick it, PM me and i'll give you my number.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

The zoo is possibly the best in the world.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
          Is it?? Haha I had a 3 month pass for my anthropology class and only went once. Perhaps we just take all this stuff for granted around here. If you're around on a Thursday you should come check out the sunset market here in oceanside. There's also the pier literally like 2 mins away from the market and the harbor like 5 mins or so

Comment

last time i was there a peacock was loose and running around; good times.

Comment

Whaaaaat??? Are you serious??? Fuuuhk and my cb is down......if I get her running I would so try to go down there to meet you and see your cb in person!!! If only you could stay longer until the 16th to be able to attend the big socal cb mobb BBQ meet that would be awesome!!!

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
              My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

Stay classy ... enjoy the whale's vagina...

I love scotch, scotch scotch scotch...

Comment

I can't stress this enough.

TAKE YOUR INSURANCE CARD WITH YOU!

Comment

Maybe we can kick it on friday the 7th, the beaches here are amazing man. Try in n out burger as well Ask for animal fries too.
                    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Noted.

Originally posted by Junior Smurff View Post
                      Is it?? Haha I had a 3 month pass for my anthropology class and only went once. Perhaps we just take all this stuff for granted around here. If you're around on a Thursday you should come check out the sunset market here in oceanside. There's also the pier literally like 2 mins away from the market and the harbor like 5 mins or so
                      Sweet. What's the market about?

Originally posted by Ravens_CB7 View Post
                      Whaaaaat??? Are you serious??? Fuuuhk and my cb is down......if I get her running I would so try to go down there to meet you and see your cb in person!!! If only you could stay longer until the 16th to be able to attend the big socal cb mobb BBQ meet that would be awesome!!!
                      I wish you could see my CB in person too!.. but im flying in. I guess i forgot to mention that. My bad. I'd still like to see the socal scene while im down there. Hit me up.

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
                      Stay classy ... enjoy the whale's vagina...

I love scotch, scotch scotch scotch...
                      lol

Will do.

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                      I can't stress this enough.

TAKE YOUR INSURANCE CARD WITH YOU!
                      OK.

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                      Maybe we can kick it on friday the 7th, the beaches here are amazing man. Try in n out burger as well Ask for animal fries too.
                      Yeah buddy. Whatevers clever. Im just down to visit a friend and hang out, so i'll have plenty of free time. And i will definitely grab some grub at In&Out. Thanks for the heads up on Animal Fries! Sounds awesome.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
                        Noted.

Sweet. What's the market about?

I wish you could see my CB in person too!.. but im flying in. I guess i forgot to mention that. My bad. I'd still like to see the socal scene while im down there. Hit me up.

lol

Will do.

OK.

Yeah buddy. Whatevers clever. Im just down to visit a friend and hang out, so i'll have plenty of free time. And i will definitely grab some grub at In&Out. Thanks for the heads up on Animal Fries! Sounds awesome.
                        No problem man, the sunset market is on thursdays. Its like a farmers market but has a bunch of stuff, it's fun to go see. Unfortunately I work Thursday -__- but the pier is right next to it. Just walk 3 minutes west and ur on it! Rubio's is at the end of it too!
                        1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                        For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                          No problem man, the sunset market is on thursdays. Its like a farmers market but has a bunch of stuff, it's fun to go see. Unfortunately I work Thursday -__- but the pier is right next to it. Just walk 3 minutes west and ur on it! Rubio's is at the end of it too!
                          Forgive him, hes obviously only lived here for 16 or so years. Its a Rubys diner. Hahahaha!!!

Comment

Def check out the beaches. I lived all over so cal years ago. Man, the beaches are where its at.

Sea world is baller. The zoo is OK. In Omaha the Henry Doorly Zoo is better so my opinion is probably jaded. Zoo there is bigger, zoo here is cooler.

In addition to in n out I would check out Del taco if you get a chance. Weinerschitzel and Del taco were two of my favorite places to grub.
                            Originally posted by wed3k
                            im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

What kind of stuff you like to do? For nightlife the Gaslamp district downtown is awesome. Pacific Beach on Garnett Ave is fun too. Almost all the beaches have lots of bars. Check out Ocean Beach and crash a bonfire at night on the weekend to meet interesting people. To checkout the best views drive up to the lighthouse at the end of Point Loma or ride the elevator to the top of the Hyatt. Check out Presidio Park. Also just across the water from downtown on Coronado are some nice restaurants near the water with awesome views of Downtown at night. If you are really adventurous bring your passport and visit Tijuana.

My swap thread
                              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Working...
                              X