No announcement yet.

crazymikey: 1995 Acura Integra RS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got the Civic home. What a beauty. I didn't let the dealer delivery clean it because I'd have to wait til Monday to get it, so I picked up a dirty car, but I don't care, I'm a detailer, so it's my job lol.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
      Just got the Civic home. What a beauty. I didn't let the dealer delivery clean it because I'd have to wait til Monday to get it, so I picked up a dirty car, but I don't care, I'm a detailer, so it's my job lol.
      They couldn't bust out a delivery in 20 minutes? Sounds like they really do need your help lol
      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Saturday. Shop is closed, only sales is open.

And it takes WAY more than 20 mins to do a delivery. I take typically an hour to do a delivery clean on a brand new car.

Comment

Man oh man, you move too quick for me to keep up. I read that first post and thought: 'whoever hates on any DC2 needs to be slapped, they're beautiful cars.' Then I read the 100x better than any CB comment... wtf!

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
          Atleast this time I upgraded to something nice.

Perfect DD for me. Just throw a few little cosmetic things on it and an intake. Call it done. Drive it, enjoy it. Another credit builder that's for sure.
          That's how I view my RSX. There are a few things I want to do to make it nice to look at and fun in the daily drive, but it's definitely not going to be another project car. For one, it's too posh to take it down in class. And I get plenty of good comments on it as-is. Plus... 30mpg city even with my heavy foot, mu'fuckas!

Very nice pickups on both of your latest cars . It's only just recently that I've started to like that generation of Civic, and I'm really liking the look of the coupes.
          Last edited by CyborgGT; 12-09-2012, 05:02 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I still have a soft spot for CB's, and always will. The DC is an absolutely fantastic car. I love the RSX too. I was looking at Civics and RSX's, but I couldn't find any decent RSX's for sale in my area at dealers, and I didn't want to travel to buy a car. It's also a pain to own an Acura where I live, because the nearest Acura dealer is 2 hours away, and our Honda dealer will do minor service (like Type A/B service), but when it comes to parts, you have to order through Acura.

Comment

lol, saw the Integra driving around this morning. Looks like the kid got a delivery driver job for Pizza Hut.

Comment

Working...
              X