My white coupe is for sale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My white coupe is for sale...

Browsing through local kijiji classifieds lastnight, I found my white coupe for sale, or trade for quad of equal value.

I knew this guy would turn around and get rid of it. He's some big fat 40-something redneck into trucks and quads. His wife looks like a human potato.

There was a guy with a want ad for a nice clean Accord, so I emailed him and sent him the link for it.

Who knows where it will end up from here. I hope my buddy that bought my white sedan parts car can scrape some cash together and buy it off him.

why do you care so much? mine ended up in the junkyard, i didnt care...
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I wished mine would have sometimes. Unless car was built i could careless who owned it or what they did with it.

02 Crv
      02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
      92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
      Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

I don't care really. I just find it's funny that 2 months later it's already up for sale. But then, I sold the Integra I got from him in the same amount of time.

Look at how trashed my SE and EX-R got after I sold them. Both of them were in accidents.

I only care about this one if my buddy will buy it. If not, whatever. Just thought it was funny seeing it advertised so soon.

Comment

Yeah I don't really care that much after the car has left my hands.

3 days after i sold my white project 91 LX coupe, it got T boned by a Chevy S10 in the right rear quarter panel. The body was in immaculate shape, and it had original frost white paint that never fades. Oh well, shit happens.

About 9 months later I saw it for sale on craigslist for 1000 bucks...sold it to him for 2800 (made a killing mainly due to having all my receipts at the time of sale, and because I put a new cylinder head on and took pictures) but he got paid about 1600 from the accident I found out when transferring the title over a week later.

Made about 1500 bucks flipping the car, working on it in my spare time on weekends for fun so I don't really consider all the labor I spent swapping the block and fixing it up hard work. Pretty good profit though for a car that I picked up for 300 bucks.

member's ride thread
          93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
          99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
          91 Accord SE 176k
          97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

lol nice.

I've seen my Integra around 3 times since I sold it this month.The kid I sold it to absolutely loves it.

I just made this map up the other day. This shows only the west side of the city that I live in. Population is about 90 000, and on the west side the population alone is about 35 000. This shows all the cars I have sold locally since 2009. Actually, looking at it, I forgot the blue 91 EXR sedan, but that's on the south side of town, and my '82 B2000, also on the other side of town. My wagon went to Calgary and the grey 91 EXR sedan (that I had the 1pc headlights on) went to Edmonton.

Last edited by crazymikey; 12-30-2012, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X