Coupe rear visor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coupe rear visor

Does anybody make them? I've googled the hell out of it and only find 4 door ones. Would the sedan ones work on a coupe? Being as they have different back glass i think in the back they'd be angled weird. Idk, anybody done it?

No. Some guys said that Speedzone might manufacture one but no word yet.
    10th Anniversary Accord.
    05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnivCB7 View Post
      No. Some guys said that Speedzone might manufacture one but no word yet.
      Hopefully this clears things up for you, but it really doesnt for me. My guess is that we WONT be getting any. So we all have to save up for a Sarona

picture share
      92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

http://www.sarona.com/index.php?m=1&...d=12&year=1993

MRT

Comment

Idk why but I don't see the Soronas as being THAT expensive. I mean parts for our cars are getting hard to find as it is. So aftermarket parts being that expensive seems actually reasonable. I've never found that TOO expensive in my book.

If you want your car to look good, you'll spend the money to do so.

Comment

Well, some people are willin to put down 250 fr a flushmount. Why not for a visor? And thanks for link, looks awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
              Well, some people are willin to put down 250 fr a flushmount. Why not for a visor? And thanks for link, looks awesome.
              I guess because a flushmount is actually bolted down to your trunk so no one can take it unlike the visor that is a lot easier to walk off with.

Comment

but come on 280 bucks for a visor? that's extreme it better be made of gold.

i'm just glad the sedan visors aren't that pricey... but it sucks for all the coupe owners.

Why aren't we funding THIS? coupes need love too!!!!

MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188701

Comment

I've been on this site for a long time. I have a coupe and with interest followed a post that promised a rear visor. The person who was going to make them got many pages of posts. There was massive interest and I'll bet if someone looks, it will rank as the highest # of posts for a topic. Then as popular as it was...someone said "ain't gonna happen" and it died. I think the "ain't" was that the maker couldn't make them. I don't know but it's was something like that. As a coupe owner I was..."just measure it up and fabricate it! Whoever knows how to make them and sell them for under $100 will need to be able to handle having pockets of $. White..ready to paint and mount...oh yea!

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
                  New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
                  My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Working...
                  X