Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Tribute to junked CB7's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are 2 You-pull-it yards and 4 or 5 prepulled places but there mostly deal with newer cars or there prices are way too high.

Comment

wow i wish our JY had that many cbs, they are crushing them quick over here.
      (sold to h22wagon93, granite cb7 $1000.00) and c91bse7 cash with trade, jdmfreak, thanks guys!

Comment

Its like this \/ for the fresh CBs as soon as they hit the yard.

Comment

Originally posted by OHOYAMA View Post
          i heard they have tons of hondas in hunts point j/y in NY. anybody been there cuz i might take a trip up there.

I went to the j/y a min. ago and it's 40 to get in and a dollar a part. shit was PAACKED. i seen a new jersey member there with prelude fogs and cb7tuner stickers. wonder who it was? it looked
          really nice i stopped just to check it out , rolled by slow.
          That was me. I got there at 730 lol and still had to wait in line to get in. I was there and I met 2 other guys there who were on cb7 tuner lol

Comment

Saw this at the yard today

1992 DX coupe in a rare light blue color. It was also a 5 speed manual

Comment

Originally posted by NightmareCB7 View Post
              Its like this \/ for the fresh CBs as soon as they hit the yard.
              that was nasty lol
              (sold to h22wagon93, granite cb7 $1000.00) and c91bse7 cash with trade, jdmfreak, thanks guys!

Comment

i was gonna go in but figured everything would've been gone. who were the other members, i wanna know who be going to my junkyard.

Comment

I went today only thing worth mentioning was a full set of prelude si's.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

i want those rims how much were they?

Comment

When I got mine all together I paid 160. For 4 aluminium wheels and 4 tiers.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_tillidie View Post
                        When I got mine all together I paid 160. For 4 aluminium wheels and 4 tiers.
                        oh ok i would like to have them

Comment

i see a shit ton of cbs every time i go to the jy i saw a few dx's i was looking for stuff my sis's cd5 only 2 there

the 2 cars i sent to the jy cuz i had no place to fix them

the sedan engine was bad the wag rot and trany went again
                          back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_tillidie View Post
                            I went today only thing worth mentioning was a full set of prelude si's.
                            i found the exact same wheels yesterday on a black cb coupe. lol

but it had a bubble on one of the tires and didn't really wanna pay the price at that place, i picked up a started and he charged me 17 and the price list said 13. i gotta find my reciept.

Comment

wow the one black one is super clean for being there i want his hood mirrors and probably the interior hahaha

Comment

Wish my local junkyard had all these parts. Theres only two and both are sedans and I need damn side moldings... I need to make an hour trip to the a nicer one when I collect money.

Btw sometimes I see cars in the jy and think to my self why would someone junk this..

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
                                Originally posted by keepinitclean
                                I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

Working...
                                X