Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Those who want black interior pieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nope, rubs off over time...

Comment

would it not be better then just your standard paint tho?

lets say if i painted one of my pillars with it. which is never touched other then when i wipe them down.

Comment

man u work magic with the spray can! wish i was half as good as u r at it. good job man looks nice and clean!
        Last edited by Jarrett; 04-10-2012, 04:02 AM.

Comment

I think thats the worst color combo for the accord, 1990 white with red interior

Much better black, good job

Comment

I swapped my blue cloth interior durring my f22a1 to a6 conversion
            Now I have the SE
            Leather back seats with only 1 rip (it's just faded in some placed)
            Engine
            Center console (I painted black) used dupli color paint

Originally posted by evil_demon_01
            Do it once, do it right.
            Saving a dollar is not worth risking a life.
            Missing My
            White -91 LX Sedan - leather converted
            Mulberry 91 EX Sedan

The project 92

Comment

This its going to be a little off topic but, what kind of steering wheel its that??? I like

Comment

'tis a '91 Prelude wheel. There's a DIY on installing them. One of the best interior mods you can do IMO.

Comment

Friggin brilliant! My interior needs some TLC and this could be the way to go!

Comment

Haha thanks. It is WELL worth the effort. After almost 4 months, my interior is only showing a few small scuffs and nicks in the paint from daily abuse and constant pulling the interior apart.

This SEM paint is very durable.

A couple updated pics.

Last edited by crazymikey; 04-10-2012, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gvaldez92 View Post
                      I paid $1.49 for the fabric at walmart to cover my speakers black. Then tore the old off ironed it. Cut new pattern from old. Used 3m adhesive spray. Looks new from factory.
                      Any pics???
                      <-- LMFAO

Comment

^What he said!

Comment

Also I was thinking tonight about door sills. Sedan and wagon guys have the rare possibility of finding a '91 SE with black interior from which to grab door sills. Coupe owners have only the Phoenix red DX coupe. This car is a mystical unicorn in most parts of the country. Finding them in the junkyard is next to impossible. So a solution could be a light coat of roll-on or spray-on truck bed liner. Because of the wear and tear that surface was designed to receive pain will eventually start peeling. Mikey's DIY will help some because the chrome strips are made to sit a little higher and take the initial impact of your shoes when going in and out of the car. But ultimately I feel it's just too much of a high-traffic area to simply paint. A light coat of bed liner would also serve a functional purpose in the rain or just when it's still wet outside by adding traction to your shoes. Just my thoughts on the subject.
                          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                            Haha thanks. It is WELL worth the effort. After almost 4 months, my interior is only showing a few small scuffs and nicks in the paint from daily abuse and constant pulling the interior apart.

This SEM paint is very durable.

A couple updated pics.

what front seat is that in the first two pictures?! I like!

Comment

The 1992-1996 Prelude.
                              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                                The 1992-1996 Prelude.
                                Thanks! Im gonna look up the install on them

Comment

Working...
                                X