No announcement yet.

crazymikey : 1991 Accord EX-R (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a 9091 front lip, put the side skirts back on (currently removed for unknown reason), clean up some of the rust, fix the rear bumper clip on the passenger side, clean up the car, pressure wash the engine bay, swap over my headlights and corners from the coupe, maybe scuff or wetsand the clearcoat and give it a rattlecan clear, or maybe just do a satin black 2 tone from the upper bodyline with a silver pinstripe, leaving the navy blue on the bottom.

Whatever I do = mind blown

This is crazy. How many CB's have I had now...

'91 SE (solaris silver)
    '90 LX (blue, parts car)
    '91 EX-R sedan (charcoal granite)
    '93 SE coupe (champagne silver, parts car)
    '91 EX-R coupe (white, parts)
    '91 SE (silver, parts)
    '91 EX-R (dark blue, flip project)
    '90 LX coupe
    '91 wagon
    Last edited by crazymikey; 07-23-2012, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
      Also forgot to mention that this car comes with a load of goodies in a box;

Rear disc brake conversion and brake master cylinder....that'll all be for the coupe.

All sorts of suspension bushings. Ball joints, corner lights, mirrors and a bunch of other stuff.

I need to get the wagon up to DD spec ASAP, so I think I'm going to steal parts from the coupe and park it and begin the build.

I'm going to take the headunit, struts & springs, wheels, headlights, corners and maybe most of the purple stuff from the engine bay and swap it all over to the wagon for DD use. Got some CB front lips I can use for the front bumper. Get it all up to spec and looking good and driving just as good.

Then the coupe can begin it's transformation.
      If I remember correctly he had the power folding mirrors that he was trying to sell along with all the other goodies painting the roof black is a good idea, but I would buy the paint from an autobody shop supplies store, you can buy small amounts or a gallon. Which is better paint and would end up being cheaper than doing it with a rattle can.

Comment

I use Offshore Body Supplies for my autobody materials and paints. They make some good paints.

Going to pick up the car tomorrow if I can find a way there, or Wednesday for sure with my ride.

If he still has the PFM's, you'll see those in the classifieds because I have absolutely no use for them.

Comment

This is crazy. How many CB's have I had now...

'91 SE (solaris silver)
          '90 LX (blue, parts car)
          '91 EX-R sedan (charcoal granite)
          '93 SE coupe (champagne silver, parts car)
          '91 EX-R coupe (white, parts)
          '91 SE (silver, parts)
          '91 EX-R (dark blue, flip project)
          '90 LX coupe
          '91 wagon

^^^ that is crazy, crazymikey! what you doing with the headrest screens btw?

Comment

niiiiice wagon dude! my Dad wants one so bad, either this or CD chassis Wagon (CE1 i think).

i think it looks nice with the bigger 17's on the car. if you put the wheels you have on your Coupe it might make them look small since it's a bigger body.
            RIP '91 LX.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
              ^^^ that is crazy, crazymikey! what you doing with the headrest screens btw?
              Selling all of the audio stuff, so get yours bids in, cuz all my friends are being vultures already lol.

Comment

Originally posted by youngflyndsaved View Post
                niiiiice wagon dude! my Dad wants one so bad, either this or CD chassis Wagon (CE1 i think).

i think it looks nice with the bigger 17's on the car. if you put the wheels you have on your Coupe it might make them look small since it's a bigger body.
                I hear you on the 15s looking small-ish, but considering they come stock with 15s, and I have factory sized tires on the ITRs, it should look proportional.

Plus, I love the look of ITRs on wagons. Josh's white wagon with the ITRs is just delicious.

Comment

Goin to get it tomorrow night. Verrrr exciiiiiite!

Comment

Selling all of the audio stuff, so get yours bids in, cuz all my friends are being vultures already lol.

Hatin' on you Mikey. Its a beautiful system, DON'T DESTROY IT!!!!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

The system is nice, and the enclosures are beautifully done, but I have to pull out the subs and all the other stuff. I have no use for any of it whatsoever. I don't even want to keep any of it for my coupe.

Comment

I'd freakin' love it! I just wish I would've seen this before I got my sound system!!!!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I dont think the enclosure will even fit in a sedan.

I'm just not into the thumping annoying stereo systems anymore.

I'd rather spend my money on making the car drive and look better. Audio does nothing for a vehicle except weigh it down and make it more likely to get broken into.

Comment

I kno everyone harping on you about the audio stuff, but I take it you don't have it up forsale yet?

Comment

Can't sell stuff I don't have yet. Not picking up the car til tomorrow evening.

Comment

It's home!!

Didn't get home til about 11pm. Car drove back 230km for 2 and a half hours absolutely flawless after sitting for a year.

This thing is absolutely fantastic. AC works, everything else seems to work, except the cruise.

The box of goodies I got....oh my...

KVR drilled rotors,rear disc setup, brake master cylinder, proportioning valve, bumper lights, corners, clear blue dizzy cap, upper control arm, ball joints, all new Energy bushings for everything, door handles, braided brake lines and a few other parts, including power folding mirrors.

For $1000, I got a nice wagon, with a ton of spare parts that I wanted to/was going to buy.

Pics tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X