No announcement yet.

crazymikey : 1991 Accord EX-R (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dizzy cap was in the box of goodies I got with the car. The terminals are nice too. Clean look to them.

I think the purple pieces go really well with the dark blue.

Comment

Just for some inspiration to get those ITR's on there

Welcome to the darkside > It's looking good, I was complaining about having no room and I only had 2 12's, that whole enclosure was ridiculous lol Also, when you put the ITR's on, you'l need to either get 5mm spacers for the front to clear the calipers or grind down the "face" of the caliper so that the spokes clear.
      '93 LX Wagon (On the back burner)
      '92 EX Wagon (Traded)
      '93 EX Wagon (Current DD)

Comment

I actually need to swap my ITRs over to it. The tires on the 17s are badl worn, and I discovered a bulge on the sidewall of the front tire.

I love the look of ITRs on wagons, and I think they'll look sweet against the blue.

Comment

Yea, I wasn't to sure how the white was going to go with the burgundy, and then once I got them on I fell in love, and then did the rising sun to draw in some more white into the theme.
          '93 LX Wagon (On the back burner)
          '92 EX Wagon (Traded)
          '93 EX Wagon (Current DD)

Comment

Definetly looks good, I love the look your car has. Clean, but still really stands out.

Comment

Nice work mike! You sure don't fuck around you get shit done fast.I really like that tower brace if you ever Whana sell it let me know.

Comment

looks great i want a wagon now

Comment

It needs a bit of a polish, but it's nice. Also has a DC rear tie bar too.

I was thinking of swapping it all over to the coupe. I'll let you have the DC bar for the cost of my gas to come up and visit.

Anyways, I got the interior back together this morning. Now I need to install the headunit from the coupe into the wagon.

How do I remove the speaker covers on the headliner of the wagon?

I had to swap wheels over, because the 17s need new rubber. They're growing on me on the coupe, but is totally not the style I'm going for with it. The ITRs will be back on the coupe.

Took some pics of them together. Been stealing parts from the coupe to put on the wagon. Still need to put the side skirts back on the wagon too.

Comment

Looking great as always did you get a chance to take a look at the suspension?
                    The ITR's look sick on the wag.

Also spyed what looked to be a white lx? in one of your earlier pics like a driveway over.

Comment

That white stalker van in the back ground is pimp.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by dhill_cb7 View Post
                        Looking great as always did you get a chance to take a look at the suspension?
                        The ITR's look sick on the wag.

Also spyed what looked to be a white lx? in one of your earlier pics like a driveway over.
                        Suspension looks to be stock struts, or atleast they are black struts, with silver springs. Can't see any brand name on them.

The white sedan is my neighbour's '93 LX (US EX) F22A4 auto. One of their tenants has an '88 LX sedan, and a couple houses up there's a white on maroon '91 EX sedan, and a couple houses down a 9293 EX sedan in seattle silver on maroon.

The stalker van is badass, but annoying because it sits on the street and never moves. The guy that bought my Yota backed into it LOL

Comment

man the wagon keeps on getting better and better

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                            How do I remove the speaker covers on the headliner of the wagon?
                            they just pop off, just pull on them!
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

ah ok. I tried prying on them, but felt like I was going to rip them right out of the headliner.

I tried to wire up my headunit. Both fuses for the radio were blown under the hood and in the kick panel so I replaced those. Wired it up and still have no power to it.

Comment

Meh... Removed audio... If it's a daily all the more reason to have banging audio... Audio has helped me not kill my car when it's missing me off. Drown the world out in audio and ignore problems.

Good luck on the builds. Would be so fun to have a 2nd car to swap parts around with, take advantage of it!
                                My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Working...
                                X