Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my 2 day project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah im cool bro. Sorry, just had a little overflow of knowledge and beer. But its all good now. Read it again, Learn.
    "Brought to you by Carls Jr."

Comment

Actually im not sorry, im just a little drunk. Read the whole post and educate yourself. I make $90,000 a year doing this shit. I work directly with Cummins engineers, ive had srt's set on my repair times. So yeah, why dont you step to the back seat of the short bus. Like I stated before, If someone reads these posts thouroughly, they will realize how an engine knock can sometimes not mean tossing it out.
      "Brought to you by Carls Jr."

Comment

im not tossing it out like i said im going to rebuild the block and have excellent replacement motor for when my wife likely trashes the car again for the 6th time but i love this thing
        h23a3 lxinks

Comment

^^Dude, You have major ADD.

x2 but informative a little to infomative im lost
          h23a3 lxinks

Comment

got it

so the new h23a3 came last week and we started on it this weekend and i should have it up and running by to mrng. i will take pics when its in and i can go get that damn engine bay power wash i paid for that i never collected. my motor blew first
            h23a3 lxinks

Comment

Originally posted by lxinks View Post
              more or less i got a 2nd motor for 150 bucks and have to rebuild a bottom end of the first one

Comment

nice man 2 days? thats awesome. wish i had funds to start my swap.

Comment

just got back from his house about an hour an half ago! motors in just gotta tighten up the loose ends and she's ready to go! 3 days this time! not to bad! oh by the way the color on the vc is powder coated by me if u like the color or any want ant other, pm me i can do just about anything up to like an 18" wheel. (no that wasn't a shameless plug)
                  some cars have wings cuz they look cool.
                  some cars have wings cuz they increase efficiency.
                  some cars have wings to keep them from taking flight.
                  f1 fan

Comment

good lord dan yes you did good on the vc and me likey glad the motors all in and runs better than the first one i beleive yay! lets hope it makes it more than four days and 300 miles more pics to come
                    Last edited by lxinks; 09-17-2008, 11:50 AM.
                    h23a3 lxinks

Comment

^^^Maybe the driver is the first problem. bahahaha. Your harder on engines then me and Dan. bahahaha.

cant blame it on the wifey this time. LMAO.
                      -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                      newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                      newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                      newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Originally posted by heylookitsdylan View Post
                        ^^^Maybe the driver is the first problem. bahahaha. Your harder on engines then me and Dan. bahahaha.

cant blame it on the wifey this time. LMAO.
                        lmao thisis true have been babing this one will do oil change this weekend but so sfar so good and this is only the 4 th motor in this one how many has dan had
                        h23a3 lxinks

Comment

it's good to hear it all worked out for you...

and for the better.... especially because i am ordering an H22A from then in hopefully 2 weeks...

well good luck with this one and keep us posted on that turbo setup!

Comment

nice
                            i like that valve cover color

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                              it's good to hear it all worked out for you...

and for the better.... especially because i am ordering an H22A from then in hopefully 2 weeks...

well good luck with this one and keep us posted on that turbo setup!
                              they were cool about the whole thing i would order again no complaints thanks and will update on the turbo later on at the first of the year
                              h23a3 lxinks

Comment

Originally posted by RY2K View Post
                                nice
                                i like that valve cover color
                                thx im looking to powder coat one of my other vc's the color of the car
                                h23a3 lxinks

Comment

Working...
                                X