2018 Honda Odessy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 Honda Odessy

In the world of minivans I gotta say, I think this thing looks sexy as hell! And has tons of features and options. Practical ones too! I would so love to pimp this thing out more than what it is now. And WTF with the cameras!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOZ_Q6qzXuw&t=28s

And wow on the technical specs. Can come with....(best specs)

280HP V6 (boo)
    10 Speed w/ paddle shifters!
    Idle Stop
    VCM
    EPS
    EPB
    ABS
    EBD (and brake assist)
    CMBS
    FCW
    LDW
    RDM
    TPMS
    ACM
    VSA
    ACC
    BSI (with rear cross traffic monitor)
    LKAS
    ANC

and a god dam ACE body structure!

It's got auto dimming high beams with LED low and high beams. Proximity sensors, rain sensing wipers, multiple climate controls, ......I could go on forever.

Comment

Doug has me wanting one bad now too lol. The 2nd row seat tech is fucking legit.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

It does look nice, and I could see some of it being more convenient now that I have a child. After having the Pilot for 4 years, now some features of the mini van would be nice.

While all of the tech sounds great. After driving our 2017 Rav4 at work for awhile now, I'm so sick of all of this helping tech. The speed adaptive shit is what really pisses me off. I could rant about this to no end, as well as the auto braking shit. The speed adaptive is the most frustrating though, because it's so slick in how it does it. Coming up on a semi at 85 who is going 70, thinking I'll move over when I'm close enough to pass. Only it will bring the speed down to 70 and match the damn semi. Usually takes me a minute or 3 to figure out that I'm never going to pass the semi. So frustrating. Also Honda has no put in radar to read the speed limit signs. If the speed limit is 80 and you set it at 85, every time you pass a speed sign it will slow you down. If I want to run the risk of a ticket, so damn well be it. The cars shouldn't be making the choices for us.
        MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Originally posted by Rilas View Post
          It does look nice, and I could see some of it being more convenient now that I have a child. After having the Pilot for 4 years, now some features of the mini van would be nice.

While all of the tech sounds great. After driving our 2017 Rav4 at work for awhile now, I'm so sick of all of this helping tech. The speed adaptive shit is what really pisses me off. I could rant about this to no end, as well as the auto braking shit. The speed adaptive is the most frustrating though, because it's so slick in how it does it. Coming up on a semi at 85 who is going 70, thinking I'll move over when I'm close enough to pass. Only it will bring the speed down to 70 and match the damn semi. Usually takes me a minute or 3 to figure out that I'm never going to pass the semi. So frustrating. Also Honda has no put in radar to read the speed limit signs. If the speed limit is 80 and you set it at 85, every time you pass a speed sign it will slow you down. If I want to run the risk of a ticket, so damn well be it. The cars shouldn't be making the choices for us.
          But when you pull out into the open passing lane the car should speed back up. But I think you are referring to the distance that this function kicks in and it's not smart enough for each situation.

Comment

Working...
          X