This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sackingz123
    your momma is so fat, so fat, she made oprah look like danny glover.

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
    94 z28 M6 sold
    89 turbo targa white package supra sold
    92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
      Did you get the knife authenticated?
      not yet, i actually completely forgot about that knife until today.

im gonna get a sheath for my leg so i can start toting my other one around. ill need it to cut boxes at work.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

your momma is so fat, so fat, she made oprah look like danny glover.
        This is not a postwhore thread. Did you run out of 7.62mm AK-47 bullets?

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
          not yet, i actually completely forgot about that knife until today.

im gonna get a sheath for my leg so i can start toting my other one around. ill need it to cut boxes at work.
          I see..

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
            This is not a postwhore thread. Did you run out of 7.62mm AK-47 bullets?
            whats with you and ak47's???

edit: its a lounge thread.

Comment

whats with you and ak47's???

edit: its a lounge thread.

Since you love AK47 and the COD BAR , they both use 7.62mm.

Comment

i like calling it a kalishkanov
                I <3 G60.

Comment

i acutally hate the ak47's overrated POS, i like using my trusty rusty BAR in COD

Comment

i like calling it a kalishkanov

i acutally hate the ak47's overrated POS, i like using my trusty rusty BAR in COD
                    AK47 is just a mere design copy of the German MP44 , Russians declined it but it's damn obivious AK47 (copy) = MP44 (original). The Russians just improvised it over the MP44 and used 7.62mm instead of the bigger German 7.92mm.

Comment

did u guys know royal purple is actually colored purple?!?! i was trippin' out about 30 minutes ago.. lol
                      -:¦:-
                      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
                        did u guys know royal purple is actually colored purple?!?! i was trippin' out about 30 minutes ago.. lol
                        what a crack head

Brad Penn synthetic is green :o
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

what a crack head

Brad Penn synthetic is green :o

whaa!! dood fuq royal purple.. brad penn!!.. isn't brad penn like those thick racing oil for like nascar?
                          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
                            whaa!! dood fuq royal purple.. brad penn!!.. isn't brad penn like those thick racing oil for like nascar?
                            brad penn took over the oil rights of kendall, kendall is good stuff and i get a hook up on it

the ultimate is amsoil, the dealer here drives the oil to 20k miles and changes filter every 3 and adds accordingly. even brought it to a oil examination place and they said it was fucking awesome.

oh and i found out the bad news...my boss that was competing in the all harley drag races this weekend in sac...crashed

he left the strating line so hard, he couldnt hold onto the handle bars and ended up hitting the light tree so his leg is fucked up.

he said that his bike coulda ran a 11.40 as opposed to 11.70 from his last past.
                            Last edited by wed3k; 10-14-2007, 12:48 PM.
                            I <3 G60.

Comment

brad penn took over the oil rights of kendall, kendall is good stuff and i get a hook up on it

the ultimate is amsoil, the dealer here drives the oil to 20k miles and changes filter every 3 and adds accordingly. even brought it to a oil examination place and they said it was fucking awesome.

oh and i found out the bad news...my boss that was competing in the all harley drag races this weekend in sac...crashed

he left the strating line so hard, he couldnt hold onto the handle bars and ended up hitting the light tree so his leg is fucked up.

he said that his bike coulda ran a 11.40 as opposed to 11.70 from his last past.

damn that sux... so i guess since u talked to him he's doing okay? .. does that mean u get to run the shop for a while?! heehhe

Comment

rollcage run down

so there are two different types of tubing, welded and DOM

welded and is much weaker but cheaper and is only recommended for show if used.

the DOM is for track use and stuff.

ill be starting the pricing with 100 for welded tubing and 175 for DOM and this is for the main loop only.

once i get the main situated, ill be able to get the rear parts for a 4 point because i need to mock them up in the project car.

this is for 2" OD and autopower only uses 1.75", so it will be stronger than the autopower's.

just want to let everyone know that im not responsible for any injuries that happen for improper use and/or driving. if you are using a welded cage for anything othan than show, than good luck!

yay
                                Last edited by wed3k; 10-15-2007, 08:39 PM.
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X