Anyone heard from Carlos (wikkedv16)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone heard from Carlos (wikkedv16)?

I know charley went right past kissimme, and I was going to go down there this morning for some tuning, but the phone goes straight to voicemail, and he hasnt been online ALL DAY. I'm just wondering if anyone has heard from him at all...

thanks
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Im sure he's doing fine. Maybe just has other stuff to do.

But I just got online... just got power back. I was about where the hurricane hit (40 miles south of it). We were actually supposed to get directly hit, but it moved north at the last possible second. If it woulda hit here, I wouldnt be on for quite a few weeks since everything would have been gone. It was a pretty big storm, but the orlando/kissimmee(sp) area would have had not much more than rain. We got winds up to 100 mph, wasnt too bad. I cant say the same for the barrier islands though. One of the richest ones is levelled and another that is only accessible by boat got cut in two by the winds and storm surge.

Here are some pics that i got.

http://www.kettering.edu/~marl6048/Hurricane/

Comment

http://www.kettering.edu/~marl6048/H...ne/H%20042.avi

theres a vid from the storm

Comment

charley rips through florida...

well yeah.. as mentioned that fucker ripped right through us.. no power for eh.. a week? supposeably.. but we have power back at our house today.. but the majority of whats important gas stations/banks/ etc dont have power..

we were running off my step dads generator the night of it.. so we could have fans/tv to see whats what.. regardless.. my house is shit.. my room in particular since its a second story.. it was raining the day after.. and a shower of water was dripping off my fan onto my bed.. exciting eh??

then the ceiling in the garage collapsed so u can see rip into the attic.. fun stuff.. and basiclly this house isnt safe. so were packing and getting the fuck out..

jist..

homeless
        cars scratched to shit..
        same as sisters
        in debt
        etc
        laterz
        im alive thou

i wont be on for a WHILEEEEEE unless i go to my sisters when she gets power.. antoine u can hit me up with mere if u want at

407 557 5051

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

carlos, at least no one got hurt ---->you got PM!
          5.6L V8 32V DOHC
          JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Man, sorry to hear that
            good luck with rebuilding both cars and home

Comment

glad your aight bro keep hope alive.

Comment

UPDATE

lets see ...

we finished packing and in the meantime it kept raining on and off

so.. finally
                the ceiling of my room totally came down..
                likewise in the garage
                we finished as fast as we could so all were doing today is loading everything onto the u-haul truck to take to the storage..yeah this is a real shitty time for this to happen oh well..
                umm 2nites at a days-inn later.. im beat to hell from moving all of ur shit.. my baby is so fucking dirty but bleh oh well.. shes gonna have to stay like that for a while..

im alive and breathing and so is the rest of my family

may have to give up my cat thou.. sigh.. were homeless rightnow so i dunno what were gonna do...

"supposeably" insurance is gonna cover all our loses including the damages to the cars.. will see.. in time what happens with that..

antoine i havent heard from you my moms cell phone is shit.. so if u still wanna get in contact try the house phone its working

407 348 7053..

latez/

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Damn man sorry to hear that, as long as everyones ok, you can always find another house.

Comment

sucks carlos...

i was hoping that storm would blow past you... but it didn't look good

but i'm glad you and your family are ok, cause that's what's important. hope everything works out... keep us updated.

Comment

Im glad ur ok Carlos. All things will get better over time man, we'll all be here for ya the best we can. Damn, it sucks without you online carlos! I miss ya bro. Hope things get better and back to normal soon.

-Bruce

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq
                      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Damn... I musta missed this thread...

Ditto to what everybody else said though...

glad everybody in your circle is otay... houses and cars can be replaced... that's what insurance is for... Looks like somebody is getting a new paintjob...
                        RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

posting under sisters name

hopefully thats the case zigen.. dunno yet.. the house is totally shit... so we have been going from hotel to hotel.. we had our 2story house packed up and in storage in a matter of 2days and some change.. im in pain from north to south... but bleh gotta do what u gotta do.. were looking for someone to stay for a month or two till we go into our new house that my mom put the down payment for already a while back .. we passed by it today and nothing happend to it thank gawd.. 4room 3bath 1acre backyard.. can u say shed with tools...

regardless im ok.. shitload of money spent.. alot of things left to do.. but im ok.. i dont have internet but at my sisters house so ill check in periodically

Comment

hahahha, by the way, thats ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ carlos on his sisters name!
                            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

bleh yeah.. shit happens to u too antione ey with meres sn hahaha..

bleh... welp were all done with that fucking shithole.. the custom enclosure that had my sisters 12s was nice and wet.. the subs werent so i plan on going back and takingt those out..

gotta find a place to put the ol skoo 15" cromies that my sisters whip had.. hehe.. cant just let those go to waste..
                              but besides that were all done there..

everything is either at the uhaul storage or my sisters house in her extra room.. bleh... suxs losing ur own room.. but w.e

my cb7.. is shitty to look at right now it has large scratches as if they were the 2f2f graphics on the side.. u know.. that "afterburner" spread look? well yeah.. all along the side/hood/trunk/bumpers hell even the front windshield has some permanent damage. anyway..its materialistic and will hopefully be paid for.. and allow me to paint it midnite blue

thats the latest.. dunno where im sleeping tonite probably here.. but.. still 2 months ahead of me homeless...

this just sux0rs...

Hurricane charley fund for la familia henriquez/soto
                              at legacytuner@yahoo.com

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Working...
                              X