No announcement yet.

\\The 3rd Annual Dallas Accord Meet//

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEY guys im from Laredo Texas.....i'd like to meet up at the cb7 annual meet up.....im way down south though....and none of my cb7 friends could make it up with me....i'd have to go loner style.
    cb7 A NEW ERA

Comment

wow laredo is pretty far! One of you guys from S.A. should let this guy tag along with yall?

Comment

Originally posted by sothea_sun
        count me in that "pre-meet"! nice to finally meet you tom
        todd*

Comment

school owns me for another weekend so cant make this meet

Comment

come on mixmatch...my finals are next week too, but im still goin, lol. I dont think aby san antonio peeps are coming afterall, minus me because im coming from Waco.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Whats up everyone! i was thinking bout coming down from OKC, OK. i was just wandering how many people do you think will be there? i think it will be cool so let me know some things. i have directions on how to get to the park. i would be rollin in at like 6:30 - 7:00 cuz i cant leave work til 3.
              thanks
              Used To Be The One & Only H22 Powered CB7 In Oklahoma! ! !

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you still
              can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs!

Comment

its not finals that im worried about. i have a project due for one of my classes on tuesday and even the TAs dont think anyone will finish. also, I TA for a lab and have to get that project working also to demo to the professor to secure my spot for doing summer research and TA for next year.

finals dont start til next friday. i wish i could go though

Comment

ah i see, thats ok man. Hope to catch ya at another meet! Is someone gonna bring a camcorder to this thing? We need a vid of how Accords do it Texas style...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq

Comment

Originally posted by 93ACCLUDE
                    Whats up everyone! i was thinking bout coming down from OKC, OK. i was just wandering how many people do you think will be there? i think it will be cool so let me know some things. i have directions on how to get to the park. i would be rollin in at like 6:30 - 7:00 cuz i cant leave work til 3.
                    thanks
                    I'm thinking no less than 15 Accords....we'll just have to wait and see if everyone who says they're coming, actually shows. If you choose to come down please remember to drive safe. Hope to see ya there!

oh yeah there should be some camcorders there MKlein from College Station said he's bringing his.

Comment

uh oh, i dont know if i can make it now! i have a tranny leak

Comment

hey that is no excuse to not go....all us turbo guys have oil leaks....we're trying to make an event out of this....not just two cars.
                        I hate thieves!

Comment

word...i think my wheel bearing is goin out, but im driving like 3 hrs to go...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                          11.68 @ 127mph
                          417whp/375wtq

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                            word...i think my wheel bearing is goin out, but im driving like 3 hrs to go...
                            there u go total dedication!!
                            I hate thieves!

Comment

lol, but i cant go anywhere if my tranny fluid feeds the concrete and making trails

Comment

Originally posted by sothea_sun
                                lol, but i cant go anywhere if my tranny fluid feeds the concrete and making trails
                                oh well, too bad
                                I hate thieves!

Comment

Working...
                                X