No announcement yet.

Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No I they won't rub if I go lower , but I have a rear camber kit so I can easily adjust it. I think you should be fine with some quality tires in a 205, just don't get off brands as they seem to run a little wide. As wildbill said even if you need 1 degree of camber it's hardly noticeable and won't wear the tires fast/unevenly

Originally posted by Darkcloud
    Wimp go low or go home haha
    Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
    Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

I love this ride! Good luck with your wheel set up issue. Next summer I'm going to be in the same boat.

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203451

Comment

215/45/17 is roughly your stock tire size. That's what you should be running on any 17" rim to match your speedo.

Comment

What I'm working on...

Last edited by Raf99; 10-08-2014, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Man, i can't wait to see those fenders on the car!

I spy some poly bushings, but what's in that little orange jar?...

Comment

Originally posted by Lucien View Post
              Man, i can't wait to see those fenders on the car!

I spy some poly bushings, but what's in that little orange jar?...
              I thought the orange jar was a giant bushing and was like WTF, where does this go??

Turns out its a jar full of silicone grease you use with the bushings

Comment

Originally posted by JDMef9 View Post
                215/45/17 is roughly your stock tire size. That's what you should be running on any 17" rim to match your speedo.
                In what world is a 215/45/17 around stock tire size on a CB7? 185/65/R15 is no where near that. Width and offset are his problem, not height.

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                I thought the orange jar was a giant bushing and was like WTF, where does this go??

Yes, and use it liberally! It's no fun taking them back out.

Comment

well the fenders are coming along. I sanded with 400, cleaned, then did two coats of primer. Then 1000 wet sanded that, cleaned. Then 2000 grit, cleaned and one last coat of primer. Here is the result....

Next will be 3 layers of arcadian green, then 2 coats of clear, then polish. It may turn out ok. I'll be the first to admit I am no pro when it comes to paint. I'm pretty bad at it actually as all I have is rattle cans

I did always want to buy a spray gun though Not sure where the side signal lights would go with these yet or if it could be used. Maybe between the two vents, but not fond of the idea of cutting a hole in VIS Fiberglass fenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post

lol

I don't think those fenders would look right with the side signal lights.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucien View Post
                      lol

I don't think those fenders would look right with the side signal lights.
                      ya, maybe i'll photoshop them on or something......

anywho, on with the show...
                      Need to pick up some clear coat tomorrow, so they still need 3 coats of clear in this photo.

Comment

Comment

clear coat done

Be interesting to see how they look on the car.

Comment

Nice!

Once you put them on and take a few pics, take them back off and sell them to me. lol

Comment

What's your paint rig? The pics don't look like they do justice.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
                                What's your paint rig? The pics don't look like they do justice.
                                What's a paint rig?

Comment

Working...
                                X