Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maryland or anyone in the DMV!!

Delaware, Maryland, & Virginia..

Anybody out there? It would be great to have a nice Northeastern Meet!

I think we need one around here. Or just some small meets would be awesome as well.

If you are from around the area, respond with your opinion!
    Keep Pushing..

Originally posted by G. Wiffington View Post
    Delaware, Maryland, & Virginia..

Anybody out there? It would be great to have a nice Northeastern Meet!

I think we need one around here. Or just some small meets would be awesome as well.

If you are from around the area, respond with your opinion!

hello from laurel md, yes there is quite a few cb7 heads in the dmv area, I dont know if they still hang out, I was really into the cb7 a couple of years ago and would meet up with friends almost every weekend but everyone eventually started doing other things, out of all the people that I would meet with, I only stay in touch with 3 of them, that is drummersteve, josh and carlos. I sold my cb7 to my brother and I can only say that my car has seen better days...

Comment

Originally posted by illestatus View Post
      hello from laurel md, yes there is quite a few cb7 heads in the dmv area, I dont know if they still hang out, I was really into the cb7 a couple of years ago and would meet up with friends almost every weekend but everyone eventually started doing other things, out of all the people that I would meet with, I only stay in touch with 3 of them, that is drummersteve, josh and carlos. I sold my cb7 to my brother and I can only say that my car has seen better days...
      That's pretty cool man. I am from Baltimore so the only CB7s around here are just stock one's that random people drive around haha. But, damn that sucks that you sold your CB!
      Keep Pushing..

Comment

We might be having a meet soon up in NJ

Comment

Originally posted by cb7jersey View Post
          We might be having a meet soon up in NJ
          Awesome! Please post up the details when you guys are sure.
          Keep Pushing..

Comment

Id like to rally up some cars out here in Va the scene is pretty quiet. Id like to have a few meets out here because in NYC its dead too mostly. I know I can make the scene blow up out here. It just takes time and all.

Comment

Anybody going to the meet coming up soon in New Jersey???

I saw it on Instagram!

Anyone else have Instagram??

Find me if you do! IG: wiffington
              Keep Pushing..

Comment

I don't think I will be able to make it next weekend I have been having car issues lately and I am also scheduled to work

Take lots of pictures if you have the capability and post them up on the forum. Some of us despise facebook and all the other socials so I only get to see the eye candy on here

Comment

Working...
                X