No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought another Accord, this time a wagon. Got it from a friend who was also on here. I plan on daily driving it and keeping it stock (engine wise) for quite awhile.

Last fall I helped him replace the steering rack and then I inquired about buying it off of it him since he moved on to an Acura TSX.

Plans are:

- Replace windshield
    - Sedan front bumper (I already have a matching Arcadia Green one in the basement)
    - CorSport shifter bushings (I have an extra set)
    - 5 Lug conversion
    - Fix the A/C (I believe it needs a condenser)
    - Possible rebuilding of the stock suspension with Prothane master kit, I am unsure about a drop right now. Nuespeed Sport springs are discontinued and so far this thing handles well for what it currently sits on: Bilsteins with stock springs and Progress rear sway bar and Goodrich SS brakelines.

I would love to swap it but I think I'm going to enjoy the single cam for awhile before I do another swap.

Night and day difference when driving my sedan though. I didn't think I'd miss driving a stock Accord as much.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

That is too cool, having them both in the same color!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
        That is too cool, having them both in the same color!
        Yeah man I love it. I wanted to get rid of the sedan but I think that's going to be a long term project. I have a huge attachment to it. I wanted a newer car but considering these cars as just that easy to maintain I figured why not?

The H22 in the sedan is perfectly healthy at 220 PSI across the board but it needs valve seal replacement and a good clean up so it's more than likely going to get pulled and worked on.

It's my fault for neglecting it but I hope it would be a much better version of itself soon.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

Cool wagon Henry!

Good luck with it!

Comment

Nice cars! But to paraphrase deev in another thread; you need to spend a little less on the cars and a little more on the house!
            90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
            08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

You got it wrong, man. That house is a "sleeper," like his sedan.

That door opening up eight feet off the ground, though! That's like a more cruel version of the ones you see in movies that just open up to a brick wall. "Buh-bye! Don't let the door break your legs on the way out!"
              Last edited by CyborgGT; 05-14-2017, 09:31 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                Cool wagon Henry!

Good luck with it!
                Thanks Mike!

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
                Nice cars! But to paraphrase deev in another thread; you need to spend a little less on the cars and a little more on the house!
                Funny you bring that up. Actually that used to be an apartment at one point and me and my girlfriend currently live in a house that was converted into an apartment on 3 levels.

We live on the 2nd floor.

The guy that rents out the house is supposed to be tearing it down as it's been an eye sore for the other neighbors for a few years now but from what I was told it would cost him around 25k just to have everything torn down.

At one point, it used to be a carriage house and the house or apartment we currently live in was at one time a family house dating back to I believe the early 1900s IIRC, I'd have to ask around.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                Legend FSM

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                  You got it wrong, man. That house is a "sleeper," like his sedan.

That door opening up eight feet off the ground, though! That's like a more cruel version of the ones you see in movies that just open up to a brick wall. "Buh-bye! Don't let the door break your legs on the way out!"
                  I'll have to snag some pictures once it stops raining around here so much. I've been in the basement area but I refuse to go into the house as the structure does not seem safe at all.

I've been curious to opening that door but I don't want to mess with it and get her or myself in trouble lol

Creeped me out the first time I came here. haha I work early mornings and the driveway isn't lit (at least this side anyway) so that makes it even more freaky when I leave and it's still dark out.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  Legend FSM

Comment

It is an eyesore, but dilapidated houses are also great for photography. Like, if I were to buy a property outside of town that had a house on it that looked like it was lightly touched by a tornado, I would so keep the house standing just so I had a handy backdrop for taking pictures of my car .
                    Last edited by CyborgGT; 05-14-2017, 09:44 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

$1.80 a can where I live. And with the tax rate here it comes out to $2.00 even. lol

In order of my favorite to least favorite. Green, Black and White. Green is pretty good. Tastes a lot like AMP regular. Black has a potent berry taste and White taste like one of their MTN Dew Kickstarts. Forget which one.

Comment

Been driving on snows for the last couple weeks, and it's been in the 80s... not fun. UPS just left these at my door, too. No signature, like they were supposed to get. They pulled the same shit with my cams. I got lucky both times, but still .

Anyway, I chose these Goodyear Eagle Sport A/Ss based on what appeared to be the a good compromise between Summer grip and All Season tread wear. It rained right after I installed them, so I took them for a quick run through the canyons. They did pretty well in the wet!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Bought some Ingalls Balljoints from buzz11 $80

I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Picked up pretty much everything you see here for $100. Bumper, Stillen lip, and a full EX leather interior. Guy sold his Accord like 10 years ago, and put the stock cloth interior back in, and had everything else in storage since then. I already sold the bumper and lip to my friend, and will basically get everything for free. Since I got my Recaros I've been wanting to go to a black interior and this is the perfect base to do so. This will allow me to get everything color changed out of the car, and install it all in one go.

Comment

Originally posted by Corweena View Post
                              Picked up pretty much everything you see here for $100. Bumper, Stillen lip, and a full EX leather interior. Guy sold his Accord like 10 years ago, and put the stock cloth interior back in, and had everything else in storage since then. I already sold the bumper and lip to my friend, and will basically get everything for free. Since I got my Recaros I've been wanting to go to a black interior and this is the perfect base to do so. This will allow me to get everything color changed out of the car, and install it all in one go.

nice. I thought I recognized your name from HS. Welcome to cb7t
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              Legend FSM

Comment

1994 me is giddy. (I had the originals in 4th grade)

Comment

Working...
                                X