The NorthEast Lounge!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
    Lol I guess she was working for good tips, our table tipped 20 bucks.
    Damm you guys are ballers, lol. I think we gave her something like 14 bucks for the 4 of us.

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747 View Post
      Cute rite? She mentioned something about having a hangover and I stop paying attention for a while. Food over bitches.
      Yea her name was Nikki, i had my head down cause i had a headache, so she asked me what was wrong...then goes n turns the topic around back to her. Typical girl lol

I remember that, I think she wanted the IcedPlaya
      I dont know about all that, i think she was just being a tease and hustling ppl for tips lol lets see what the next trip up there has in-store for us haha

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
      Frost White Member 13
      My Ride
      "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

guys, are H&r springs any good with stock struts?? lol random i know.. but 100$ is a good deal for these. i jst dont know much about H&r

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123 View Post
          Yea her name was Nikki, i had my head down cause i had a headache, so she asked me what was wrong...then goes n turns the topic around back to her. Typical girl lol

I dont know about all that, i think she was just being a tease and hustling ppl for tips lol lets see what the next trip up there has in-store for us haha
          We have to think good this time. Group tip is cheaper than table tips lol. And we have to make her work for her tips dammit. No titties=No tips.

Originally posted by cb7'kid View Post
          guys, are H&r springs any good with stock struts?? lol random i know.. but 100$ is a good deal for these. i jst dont know much about H&r
          They are good, For $100 its pretty good.

Comment

We have to think good this time. Group tip is cheaper than table tips lol. And we have to make her work for her tips dammit. No titties=No tips.

They are good, For $100 its pretty good.
            is it worth it if i buy these or jst save up for stechs??? coz ive seen guys here with stechs that run on stock struts.. not really with H&r

Comment

is it worth it if i buy these or jst save up for stechs??? coz ive seen guys here with stechs that run on stock struts.. not really with H&r
              If I remember correctly there are 2 types of h&r springs. The race ones and sports. So figure out which one it is first.

The stechs are not bad at all but for some reason they went up in price over the last 2 years.

I paid $140 shipped 2 years ago for a set. Now they are like over $200.

Comment

I think you can get away with Stechs and stock shocks if they're in good condition. People run them with Gr2's wich are OEM replacements.
                1993 Accord EX
                2011 Subaru STi

Comment

If I remember correctly there are 2 types of h&r springs. The race ones and sports. So figure out which one it is first.

The stechs are not bad at all but for some reason they went up in price over the last 2 years.

I paid $140 shipped 2 years ago for a set. Now they are like over $200.
                  yeh i saw one for 200 shipped new. the springs are sports..
                  I think you can get away with Stechs and stock shocks if they're in good condition. People run them with Gr2's wich are OEM replacements.
                  so which one would u recommend?? i mean the H&r are hell cheaper but is it worth it?? im gonna run these on stock shocks. whichever i get, stechs or the H&r

Comment

off topic... I'll have a surprise for you guys by Sunday I'll post
                    I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

yeh i saw one for 200 shipped new. the springs are sports..

so which one would u recommend?? i mean the H&r are hell cheaper but is it worth it?? im gonna run these on stock shocks. whichever i get, stechs or the H&r
                      I have H&R race on Illumina shocks, and I love them, I guess you can go with the sport ones and get away with it, I would consider replacing them when you can though. I have rear Gr2's and a spare front illumina shock sitting upstairs just in case.
                      1993 Accord EX
                      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Run the H&R on stock struts.
                        Its not going to be that big of a drop anyways.
                        But save up to get some quality shocks in the mean time.

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                          so get these springs and put them on stock shocks for a while, while i save up some money for new quality shocks.. dats wat u mean?

Comment

She wanted someone from every table it seems.
                            I was told by kenny at our table she wanted me.....Hahaha

Comment

My table would've tip our waitress a lot more but we had 2 pay going home. $8 hurts. Smh
                              I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                              Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              My coupe!!!
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                              Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                                Like Rich said, you shouldnt've have much trouble with them on oem struts aslong as they're in good shape. On my 1st drop i used Neuspeed Race and Gr2 struts, for what they were they handled pretty damn good, so you should b fine for the meantime

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                                Frost White Member 13
                                My Ride
                                "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Working...
                                X