Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the mean time I re worked some old pictures.

I hear you guys. But just walking around I really don't seem to find any great pictures... I don't nkow. I tried a couple times and I was pretty dissatisfied. :/ Just my skills I suppose. It'd be nice if I was frong row at a game or something.
    Click for my ride thread.

Comment

i think its time for fog lights..

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
        In the mean time I re worked some old pictures.

I hear you guys. But just walking around I really don't seem to find any great pictures... I don't nkow. I tried a couple times and I was pretty dissatisfied. :/ Just my skills I suppose. It'd be nice if I was frong row at a game or something.
        Go work for your school paper, or a local paper as a freelance photog. You cant just jump into shooting D1 football or pro basketball...it just isnt going to happen.
        You have to learn to enjoy the shoots that arent the most exciting.

1999 Honda Prelude
        Photography Site

Comment

Originally posted by zelseman View Post
          Go work for your school paper, or a local paper as a freelance photog. You cant just jump into shooting D1 football or pro basketball...it just isnt going to happen.
          Fosho! Haha I started shooting cups and crap in my apartment thats how bored I got. Some shots turned out pretty good which surprised me. The only problem I had was objects lol. Plus the flowers were seasonal where I was so that took a while before I could get any shots of those.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Oh I know. I don't expect it to at all. I'm simply saying sometimes it seems like a more interesting subject would help the pictures out.

It's not that I don't enjoy picking up my camera, I pick it up and take pictures of crap lying around my room all the time. But that doesn't make good images... you have to be in the right place. When I go walk around I do enjoy myself, but I don't seem to find myself in the right place. Therefore I just get a bunch of boring images. If that makes any sense. Yeah yeah do it more blah blah.
            Click for my ride thread.

Comment

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Just to rub it in...I saw one of these at SEMA...Now I want one lol. I didnt get the picturre when they took the engine cover off =(.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

CF Zonda, a pretty bad ass car.

1999 Honda Prelude
                  Photography Site

Comment

Yep the pagani zonda r. Its pretty much a racecar.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Good photographers can make great photos out of even the most mundane objects. Don't be too caught up in what you're shooting but, rather, focus on HOW you are shooting.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Very true and well said.
                        The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                        Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                        Check out my JDM F22B swap
                        Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                          Good photographers can make great photos out of even the most mundane objects. Don't be too caught up in what you're shooting but, rather, focus on HOW you are shooting.
                          I disagree.
                          Good photographers can make good photos out of the most mundane objects. I have hardly ever seen images of mundane subject matter that are GREAT photos. However, put a talented photographer in the middle of something amazing, i.e. Ansel Adams in Yosimite National Park, you get great images.

1999 Honda Prelude
                          Photography Site

Comment

A great spot such as the yosemite park may be important but I think it also takes knowledge about your location. Knowing what the light will look like at that great park can make or break your picture. I had instances when I went location hunting to first see how things look like during different hours of the day. Also, if possible, take that boring subject and put it in not so boring place!
                            The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                            Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                            Check out my JDM F22B swap
                            Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Originally posted by cb7wagonPL View Post
                              A great spot such as the yosemite park may be important but I think it also takes knowledge about your location. Knowing what the light will look like at that great park can make or break your picture. I had instances when I went location hunting to first see how things look like during different hours of the day. Also, if possible, take that boring subject and put it in not so boring place!
                              I used to do that lol...I used to drive around a lot around the local area and I would see some good photo ops BUT its kinda hard to stop on a two way road in a lowerred carr with no shoulder.

And more pics here some from hoover dam you can see how low the water has gotten...Just look at the white. (facebook quality)

and inside

And a few more from SEMA (photobucket quality)

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I disagree.
                                Good photographers can make good photos out of the most mundane objects. I have hardly ever seen images of mundane subject matter that are GREAT photos. However, put a talented photographer in the middle of something amazing, i.e. Ansel Adams in Yosimite National Park, you get great images.
                                Well, obviously an amazing situation or location will provide the opportunity for a better photo than an everyday situation. What I'm saying, however, is that just because there isn't something visually stunning or out of the ordinary doesn't mean you can't make an amazing picture.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                                Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Working...
                                X