Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Flaming

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you think it is acceptable to constantly insult the staff of this site?

Comment

but i love mine's medium roasted
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by speedfr3ak View Post
        flaming is a waste certain mods from this site cough will flame u if u say u condone street racing thats where the sport came from but there always right.we race all the time why build a fast car then ?? track ok it goes there too fri and sat, mon thru fri- some shit has to be handled on the streets ~!!! 1 person will say go h22 alll day because thats all he could pull off dont listen k series is great f20b great c j series great motors AND CAN BE DONE. but its ur car ur life have fun dont be a turd!
        Jesus christ that was hard to read

Anyways

Nothing has to be handled on the streets, no one is making you race.

Comment

I agree. I read the first few lines several times, still tough to TRY to decipher what the hell he's talking about.

Comment

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only person on this forum that isn't 17 years old.. My eyes are bleeding.

Comment

speedfr3ak is a 26 year old father of two...

Comment

I wasn't singling anyone out in particular...

Comment

I was.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    I was.
                    :P

I don't want anyone to think I'm generalizing by the way. I do keep my comments to myself for the most part as the original post points out

Comment

I get flame all the time when asking many questions. I think I am famous for that. I rarely response unless the person is targeting a big general group rather than just me. Majority of the time, I just move on to the next question as the person does not exist. Since the person is flaming, he/she hardly is helpful.
                      I have to say a few things that really bother me. People that text their posts and not caring to check for spelling mistakes. Some time it's like reading something other than English. And English is my 2nd language.
                      Another thing that bothers me is when a person ask a question and ask for help and provide no info and expect us to guess what he or she is thinking.
                      As far as people that searched but could not find anything and I could find it, I don't mind that at all.
                      What bother me big time is when someone post a question right on top of the same question in that same forum. Dude, I just move on and not answer that.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                        Everyone is guilty of it, or has been guilty of it at one time or another.

Yes, even the other mods and I are guilty of it.

But enough is enough. We're all here because we love our old Accords... or because we couldn't afford anything better.

Whether your CB is "JDM" inspired, looks like it rolled straight out of a 90's Super Street, you have negative offset wheels, etc... we all drive the same chassis.

If you have NOTHING good to say about a vehicle or member, simply don't press the "reply" button. You can just as easily click your browser's "back" button.

Bans will be given out for rude people who think that their style is the only one that matters.

Please and thank you.

Exactly...
                        this i believe is one of the reasons why a lot of cb owner are a lil afraid or worried if they post there cb up on the site there are going to get flamed on about what mods have been done or what style they rock it shouldn't matter all it should matter is we all love honda's especially our cb's and should be thank full that that person was able to share his vision with this fine community we all turn to so much for questions and answers to... support is the best thing this community of cb's has that no other honda community has IMO.. SUPPORT EACH OTHER NO MATTER WHAT STYLE YOU ROCK.. rice,jdm,usmd,custom,race,street,black,purple,oran ge,green,red,gold,pink, No Matter it's A honda and we should accept it and embrace it...

Comment

i like how he brought up the superstreet reference, everyone has had a superstreet mod on their car before. so asking how much rice ones car gets per mile would count as flaming?

Comment

Blatantly insulting someone's car will get you banned, yes.

Generally, the only "insults" I give to people are regarding modifications that are unsafe. Unsafe is not a "style". Unsafe mods put people at risk, and not just the ones that chose that risk!
                            Still, I'd prefer that anyone who isn't a staff member refrain from even those criticisms. I say it, rude or not, representing this site... and I accept the consequences of that.

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
                              "You look like an idiot, but I like your shoes!"
                              ^^ Now thats stylish & slick, they'll probably say thank you ignoring the fact you called them an idiot.

^^^ This Is the best thing I'v read all day. I'm laughing my ass off right now, at a boring day at work.

Some how I think you've said that to someone cloudasc.
                              Last edited by tutsuo; 01-29-2013, 11:17 AM.
                              Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
                              den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
                              These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

As for telling someone to "search" I think maybe I should start asking a whole bunch of dumb questions cause ive been a member for a while here and ive got what 20? Posts. I thinks maybe I need to act like a dumbass for a while so I can get my post count up so im not stuck in newb section forever. And ive never really understood flaming. Just because you arent face to face with someone means you can be a dick? Maybe off topic a bit but alot of time when I buy something off craigslist the person who ive just emailed and said id like to buy whatever it was they were selling acts like a complete asshole. whats with that anyway? Sorry about the punctuation and spelling my phones screen is broken andnits hard to type.

Comment

Working...
                                X