94 accord a/c bypass ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

94 accord a/c bypass ?

i have a 94 accord lx and the a/c is shot and i just want to bypass it what belt do i have to use and do i have to take the a/c off???

Ac is on a separate belt if i'm not mistaken....one sec, gonna go check

Nope, I was wrong, its on the same belt as the alternator...so it looks like you'll need a smaller belt so that you can run just the alternator off the crank instead of both...I'd just go in to a parts store and ask for an alternator belt for your year/make/model W/O AC. That should be the belt you'd need I would imagine. Take the old one with you to compare.

Comment

yeah i know that. i was trying to see if anyone know what belt or something

Comment

What do you mean what belt? I just told you, a non a/c alternator belt...there were accords made without a/c. You need one of those alternator belts. Hit up your local parts store, or call Honda if you want oem.

Here is the link for tasauto's belt:

http://www.tasauto.com/Product/Detai...0370&d=282&p=1
        Last edited by benjiaccord; 10-26-2010, 09:53 PM.

Comment

yeah i know i was just asking if someone has already done it and knows what size of the part number. that could tell me. i dont want to spend all day at advance lol

Comment

1. Grab keys
            2. Start car
            3. Drive to Advance
            4. Talk to employee
            5. Ask for alternator belt for 94 accord 2.2l w/o ac
            6. Pay for belt
            7. Drive home
            8. Get to work

Part numbers are going to vary if you're buying at a parts store. Honda would be the only place that you would find the exact part number.

/thread

Comment

Working...
            X