Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

boosted bisimoto bottom end build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

taxes are almost done and my girl gave me a great start on my budget...
    ill be back soon guys thanks for sticking with me so far i know its been a while.
    engine is pretty much done need to degree the cam and set valve lash. still a lot more
    work to be done.
    Hey yo uhhhhhh fry man!!!!

Comment

Any updates on this build.

Comment

unfortunately not at this time.

Comment

Good choice on the Neptune and the demon! Don't fret about cracking your sleeves, they are plenty strong enough to hold up to quite a bit of power. If someone is cracking sleeves, I would suspect they have issues with detonation.

The most important thing you can do is get your car to a competent tuner before you go around hitting boost.
          spin city

Comment

Thank you very much. yeah the car will be towed to the tuner before its driven. its taken a lot of time and money to build this and im not about to blow it up because i get anxious.
            im just ready for it to be done!!!

Comment

Watching this. Interested to see the hp/tq numbers.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Im Back, need a garage.

Wow its been a long time. I have had no progress on the build thus far, I have moved
                to Jacksonville, FL and I now live in an apartment with no garage and I don't know anyone in the area that has a garage. I plan on starting the build again since it is now a new year and taxes are coming. Ive got a great job and can actually afford to finish the build. The plan has changed a bit from being a daily driver for comfort to who gives a damn about comfort. The car needs paint bad but the body is in great shape. Plans are to get all the weather stripping for the car and send it to paint. The entire interior will be stripped except for the dash and console so I will most likely be selling all of those parts. I will update when those parts are for sale if anyone is interested. This is just an update to say I'm back and I have not given up and have not forgotten about Cb7tuner.com. I owe a lot of my knowledge to this place and its something we can call ours. If anyone knows someone trustworthy in Jacksonville that may be able to help me find a garage to rent or to use and store the car I would be very grateful. Thanks again to everyone for the support and to anyone reading this, stay tuned.

Comment

Welcome to jax! It's nice to see a fellow boosted CB in these neck of the woods. I'm not sure where you can find a garage here but if you need any help pm me. My accord is still under the knife as well and will be for a while since my wife decided to go back to school. There are a couple members here but not very active.
                  ~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                  MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Thanks

Thank you grumpy. My main concern at this point is finding a reputable body shop that will paint a rolling chassis and a place that is reliable to get tuned once I'm ready. I spoke with one of the guys from xenocron tuning and they said Joe or Chris would be willing to come down and tune it. They know a few places that would let them use the dyno, or they would give me recommendations on a few place close to here. Cant wait to get it finished and actually go to a meet.

Comment

Working...
                    X