Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

think its about that time to say good bye to my honda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

think its about that time to say good bye to my honda

Seems like a never ending battle with this old car. I am always finding ways to try to improve her, to bring the quality up and not so that when i sell i can get more money in return but because i want to enjoy my ride, i strive to achieve a good working honda cb7 by swaping every broken, faulty part with a new one but it seems like whenever i stop working on my car something breaks. I can never enjoy riding my car ...i work and i dont have a dd and my roomates cars are far from being considered a vehicle, think tomorrow imma since its my day off im gonna start pulling parts off or try to find a good owner... FML

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

yea, that sucks bro. i'd say stick it out only because i love mine. but i could understand you. good luck.

Comment

don't do it i have felt the same way at times

i have put a lot a money, you know this from my ride thread, into my 3 hondas the coupe being the most (sold the sedan on feb 3rd of this year) and i no that they will continue to serve me for many years to come

the coupe is pretty much a new car(motor, trans, suspension, brakes all brand new) besides having 221k miles on the chassis

the wagon is soon to follow with motor and trans. brakes and suspension are already done
      ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

the thing is, half the fun with these cars IMO is fixing them. its hard to find a car thats as cheap and easy to work on.

Comment

Just keep it jaber its a Cb7.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
          My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

sigh...sucks man but i now need a motor, half way through the rebuild i had to stop getting new parts due losing my sde jobs and my current job is so damn demanding i work 10am to 7pm and now with my promotion 9am to 9pm. My luck is not completly gone, i can get a jdm f22b from jdm engine depot for $450+ cost of gas, tolls and food but im $350+ short and i havent paid septembers rent witch is $900,barely got groceries in the house, Im not that careless as to just get a new motor and say fuck rent

....not to mention i got no garage to do the swap and its getting cold out

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

well you gotta have a place to live

...sleep in the car
              ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Originally posted by quaidum View Post
                well you gotta have a place to live

...sleep in the car
                man that cheered me right up lol thanks, ill sleep on it

Comment

I've been there. With my car being down for the past 2 years, and my recent inability to even be able to find time to call a towtruck to get it fixed... it's hard. BUT, I love my car. I'd miss it far too much if I got rid of it.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    I've been there. With my car being down for the past 2 years, and my recent inability to even be able to find time to call a towtruck to get it fixed... it's hard. BUT, I love my car. I'd miss it far too much if I got rid of it.
                    Tell me about it, i cant stand seeing my car just parked, even when its in no need of repairs im always walking around it looking for something to fix, may sacrifice a few parts and get the motor but dont kno yet, gotta find a buyer first.....Have some money coming in from an accident and was hoping car would last till then so i can get a H motor and new paint too ...bummer

Comment

Working...
                    X