Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

GT-R front bumper.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GT-R front bumper.

One of my mates was telling me about CB7 front bumpers and he said apparently you can get a body kit to make a cb7 look like a gtr? if anybody else has heard of this, could you please supply pictures or links to get them . much appreciated!

yes it's kinda true, theirs a front bumper that looks like an R33 front bumper, a boostlee had one for a long while but took it off due to damage, and some other reason I think

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

R33-style front bumper w/ OEM R33 turn signals:

(R33CB7)

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

looks good...beside the foglights in the middle of bumper but just imop...

Comment

Think I may go kitted next time and do this with an R33 grill... Think that would be hott! As far as kits go. Haven't seen a CB on here with the full R33 setup done up front yet. Well the grill is the only thing missing thats all.

Thats ^ the closest l have seen to complete so far.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
          PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

I have the R33 GTR front bumper too.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
              Think I may go kitted next time and do this with an R33 grill... Think that would be hott! As far as kits go. Haven't seen a CB on here with the full R33 setup done up front yet. Well the grill is the only thing missing thats all.

Thats ^ the closest l have seen to complete so far.
              Boost_Lee and Wherm

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

I think the only way the GTR bumper would work is that you need a turbocharge engine and a big enough FMIC to fill the huge opening on the GTR bumper.
                Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                  R33-style front bumper w/ OEM R33 turn signals:

(R33CB7)

That REALLY suits the CB. I actually like those fogs in the slots too. Subtle touch.

Comment

No I mean I know that there have been members on here with R33 Style Front Bumpers. But none have had the R33 Skyline Grill as well to complete the look.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                    PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Wow that looks great. I want it! Is it only the front bumper or can you do a full bodykit R33 style?

Comment

I believe they make (or made in the past) a full kit that's inspired by the R33 GT-R. However, it won't really make your car look like a GT-R. It'll just look like an Accord with a body kit. It can look good if done well (like the three members mentioned above.) Or it can look terrible if slapped on there carelessly (like any body kit.)

Honestly, you're in Australia. You can get a real R33 if you want! (here in the US, we don't have that luxury, unless we want to spend $30,000 for one of the few that were brought in legally before the government said no more.)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          I believe they make (or made in the past) a full kit that's inspired by the R33 GT-R. However, it won't really make your car look like a GT-R. It'll just look like an Accord with a body kit. It can look good if done well (like the three members mentioned above.) Or it can look terrible if slapped on there carelessly (like any body kit.)

Honestly, you're in Australia. You can get a real R33 if you want! (here in the US, we don't have that luxury, unless we want to spend $30,000 for one of the few that were brought in legally before the government said no more.)
                          Or move to Canada cuz we have R33's now. I can get a 95 R33 GTS-T around 10 grand here. GTRs go around 18-25k

Comment

Yeah but im only a student. Im only on my red p's and wouldnt be able to modify the engine in any way until i am on my fulls. Plus they are expensive =)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

Why did they say no more?
                              MRT
                              37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                              30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                              27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                              Originally posted by Tippey764
                              I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Working...
                              X