Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again xCB7 VA SP4R10x... thanks for helping to keep everyone together for the meet! I don't think alot of people would have been there had it not been for you
    ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by pwrusr
      Once again xCB7 VA SP4R10x... thanks for helping to keep everyone together for the meet! I don't think alot of people would have been there had it not been for you
      I second that! You really kept everyone together, especially the guys from outta town throughout the entire move from the parking lot to the park. Kept things really organized and made sure we could have a nice sized event. Thanks!
      "Once a CB7 Tuner, Always a CB7 Tuner"
      Former h23 swapped accord owner...

2002 Acura 3.2CL
      20" Rims and Brembo Brake Kit - Ridin classy and slow

1994 MKIV TT Supra
      BPU+++ (under the knife, getting nastier)

Comment

yes!.....this is the best cb7 meet i've been to thus far for a lot of different reasons.
        everyone spoke to one another and the envornment was just all around friendly......it doesn't hurt to see my "BABY"in so many pics either.....LOL!

oh yeah!.......i sure did Nic....and she PURR's now....

Comment

Originally posted by sleepersweepers
          yes!.....this is the best cb7 meet i've been to thus far for a lot of different reasons.
          everyone spoke to one another and the envornment was just all around friendly......it doesn't hurt to see my "BABY"in so many pics either.....LOL!

oh yeah!.......i sure did Nic....and she PURR's now....
          yo -- i got ya'll covered, video is gonna be up soon -- two versions: one recapping the day w/the deevergote himself and a bunch of different people, and one is a montage mix -- putting it all together now everybody was really cool. was kinda nervous at first, but it was the best meet -- great organization guys

Member's Ride Thread | DMV Summer Meet 2011
          Q: Why is your pants around your ankles? Answer

Comment

Definitely one of the better meets I have been to! Shout out to Bijoegood and Doughboy for grilling up the food...

Deev you are a cool dude man!

I saw some nice azz CB's out there and it was cool to put a face with some of the names on this site.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
            ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

That was my 1st meet asd i really had a blast.

Hey CKY, thanks for postin a pic of my car. I really didnt think id see it up here.

Comment

I say again that the CB7tuner.com crowd is the the coolest bunch of folks in the world! It was my pleasure meeting each of you. Thanks for all the love and a great time. Liljoegood1 also had a blast (he was so exited that he didn't sleep in the car on the way home).

Definitely looking forward to the next meet. I may try my hand at pulling together something for later in the summer.

Deev you are the coolest.
                "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                ><((((º>

Comment

Damn I wish we had a large group like that out here!
                  wat?

Comment

I had a blast seeing all of the cars. Who picked that park, it was cool. I really wanted to fly through all of the back roads, it was like our own little road course to the park.

Comment

thats pohick bay park we originally had the road STRICTLY for cruising and one day looking for back roads we found the park.and it came in handy on the day of the meet. i live 5-10 minutes away. we were thinking of taking u guys on a cruise theres three roads to go on..

straights=4-5 miles of straight road for top speed
                      turns=1 mile of continuous back to back turns on hills
                      and the
                      SUPER WINDY road=a quarter mile of HAIR PINS!! its CRAZY!!
                      Team DFTFC
                      Northern Virginia 703
                      Member rides thread

Comment

Originally posted by xCB7 VA SP4R10x
                        thats pohick bay park we originally had the road STRICTLY for cruising and one day looking for back roads we found the park.and it came in handy on the day of the meet. i live 5-10 minutes away. we were thinking of taking u guys on a cruise theres three roads to go on..

straights=4-5 miles of straight road for top speed
                        turns=1 mile of continuous back to back turns on hills
                        and the
                        SUPER WINDY road=a quarter mile of HAIR PINS!! its CRAZY!!

We definitely need to have another meet at that park!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

X2 Tony!
                          That spot was really nice.
                          "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                          "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                          ><((((º>

Comment

Great pics and awesome meets, I was a liltle dissapointed when I got the mall garage and could not find anyone around 1:30pm, drove around all the other garage for another 25min and only phone number I had was shadows1. Good thing others was also looking for lost cb7 and left a paper with a few cell phone for cb7 meet on my windshield at the garage. I want to personally thank who ever that left that contact paper on my cb7. I was only expecting a dozen or so car but wow so many, get to meet a lot of people on this site and a few new tuners friends. that is one BBQ meet I never forget hehe. Hope to see everyone again next time...
                            90 Accord Coupe LX, Stock JDM H22A Engine 10.6:1 - Stock Automatic LSD MPA1 Trans, JDM P13 Auto ECU + JDM P19 TCU. Tune with Greddy E-Manage Ultimate
                            < 317WHP/227WTQ@11psi> B/W S256 turbo, Daily Driving on 93 pump gas - since 2006. Driving Turbocharged CB7 Accord since 2002.

Comment

Originally posted by blazen_accord
                              Great pics and awesome meets, I was a liltle dissapointed when I got the mall garage and could not find anyone around 1:30pm, drove around all the other garage for another 25min and only phone number I had was shadows1. Good thing others was also looking for lost cb7 and left a paper with a few cell phone for cb7 meet on my windshield at the garage. I want to personally thank who ever that left that contact paper on my cb7. I was only expecting a dozen or so car but wow so many, get to meet a lot of people on this site and a few new tuners friends. that is one BBQ meet I never forget hehe. Hope to see everyone again next time...

whoa.... didnt this happen to you in the MD meet back in 04 i think? we all met up later when we started eating lol... you can never find the right area huh jk lol

Comment

ya same thing happen back in 04 hehe - never work on your car in the morning of the meet, it take so much longer putting thing back then you think I luck out and meet you guy in the mall walking around hehe back in 04.
                                90 Accord Coupe LX, Stock JDM H22A Engine 10.6:1 - Stock Automatic LSD MPA1 Trans, JDM P13 Auto ECU + JDM P19 TCU. Tune with Greddy E-Manage Ultimate
                                < 317WHP/227WTQ@11psi> B/W S256 turbo, Daily Driving on 93 pump gas - since 2006. Driving Turbocharged CB7 Accord since 2002.

Comment

Working...
                                X