Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdm92_accorn View Post
    hey shadow you punk, when you gonna make me a member.
    dude!!! your 45 mins away from me, get up with me so i can check that cb out
    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

he says you have to perform sexual favors first

Comment

Originally posted by GenDBlade View Post
        Lmfao... cold blooded

the sedan
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
        the wagon
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
        the integra
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

its true tho

Comment

see quote below

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
            Lmfao... cold blooded
            thats what i prefer. cold blood smeared all over my hot body...

its true tho
            yep. ^^ this guy did last night...

Comment

wow, such love, lmao. i gotta get the beast up and going when i get back from iraq in january. when i do i'll come up and i'll take you all for a ride in my slow ass coupe, lol.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

wow, such love, lmao. i gotta get the beast up and going when i get back from iraq in january. when i do i'll come up and i'll take you all for a ride in my slow ass coupe, lol.
                lmao. hurry up and get back over here man. wtf? and slow? yeah. ok. lol.

Comment

hell yeah bro, just let me know when get from the sandbox. my brother is over there right now for a year......shits crazy. name is tony by the way, i been looking for members closer to chill with thats whats sup
                  UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                  NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

whats up folks? none of yall alive any more?

Comment

hopefully everyone is working on their cars..

haha lookie what I did...

more pics in my forced induction thread.
                      ahh shit...

now just waiting on ESP to come through with: (already purchased)
                      Traction Bar / 3 point front upper sturt bar for black car
                      motor mounts for red car
                      MadLab Racing
                      Southern Maryland

Comment

love that manifold man. what kind of gains you looking to get from it?

and that block...OMG please repaint it. lmao. freakin tractor motor man. lol. j/k

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                          love that manifold man. what kind of gains you looking to get from it?

and that block...OMG please repaint it. lmao. freakin tractor motor man. lol. j/k
                          my next one is gunna be john deere sponsored green and yellow!
                          I love it red actually! My next one I want amber tho!
                          That will be the complete build.

The rule is Terrance - you can only make fun of a car if it is slower than yours!
                          So go back to rattle canning your ughhh hmm Extra Weight Carbon Fiber.
                          kids, sheesh!
                          MadLab Racing
                          Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                            my next one is gunna be john deere sponsored green and yellow!
                            I love it red actually! My next one I want amber tho!
                            That will be the complete build.

The rule is Terrance - you can only make fun of a car if it is slower than yours!
                            So go back to rattle canning your ughhh hmm Extra Weight Carbon Fiber.
                            kids, sheesh!
                            lmao. lord. at least its different

and i dont rattle can the car. thank you. lol. and the wrap weighs no more than like 10oz. stfu im not baller like you and get money from the army to afford $1000 turbo kits, $500 turbos, and a crap load of other parts so excuse me if i actually WORK for my money instead of sitting at home and wait to get called to go to some base somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                              lmao. lord. at least its different

and i dont rattle can the car. thank you. lol. and the wrap weighs no more than like 10oz. stfu im not baller like you and get money from the army to afford $1000 turbo kits, $500 turbos, and a crap load of other parts so excuse me if i actually WORK for my money instead of sitting at home and wait to get called to go to some base somewhere.
                              dude I seen you in action at Arbys, and you really dont know what I do...
                              u should relax, u really dont wanna start a war with me mang!

shit why you so uptight today?
                              and I budget my money fool. its all about the budget.
                              well that and running into money I loaned my brother.

Army, nope not me...sorry dude. Hate to tell you Navy, but for 6 months more.
                              We get paid well cause we are seperated from our loved ones. Has a lot to do with it!
                              And if you dont like my buying habits now wait till I get out.
                              Will be making triple the money, wait to see what I do then. HAHAHA
                              Last edited by drummersteve7; 11-03-2009, 10:09 AM.
                              MadLab Racing
                              Southern Maryland

Comment

thats a hot looking engine man,nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X