CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > 4th Gen-eral > Off Topic

Old 01-21-2019, 03:53 PM   #21
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to deevergote
I agree. I’ll most likely do that this weekend.
I’ll need to rework the info in the beginner areas, changing it from “you’re limited” to “you may want to start here”.

deevergote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 08:26 AM   #22
Ralphie
Stalker

Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed.
Glad to see some changes on the horizon.

Congrats again Deev on your recent milestones, though im sure I already congratulated you on facebook lol.

I still lurk. Don't post as much anymore as there isn't a lot of good OT stuff, and I don't own a cb anymore.

And my garage is full of house shit because we have no shed and my wife refuses to buckle down and sell/donate all the baby shit that's in there.

And with 2 kids under 5, I am quite busy so don't have much time to clean the garage out.

Oh ya and now I work for free apparently lol.
Ralphie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 08:30 AM   #23
Ralphie
Stalker

Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed.
Oh and before I forget-

with regards to a cb7 server. I don't have a ton of experience running and maintaining one, but I understand the theory behind them. My neighbor and good friend does IT for the NYPD.

If you needed me to set up one in my house to help host images or whatever, he could help me get one going and this way it would be local to you Deev, and you can always get a hold of me for whatever issues, and he is always available as he just bought a new house in my town and we hang out often.

Just an idea.
Ralphie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 02:49 AM   #24
PakaloloHonda
Contributing Member

PakaloloHonda is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to PakaloloHonda Send a message via Yahoo to PakaloloHonda
Thanks Deev .. cool update ... just bought a new place myself ...
And props to Happy Gil for the promotion ..

I saw where Gilmore said that he's been here for 10 years now ..
Oiii, I don't even wanna know how long I've been here lmao .. jus call me gandpa ..

Love this place Deev .. and it is nice to see the new members ..
Really appreciate all of the *kokua* that this place has brought to me and others.

Met some cool people, made some great friends, and built a fun a$$ wagon!

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon
PakaloloHonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 01:45 AM   #25
steelbluesleepR
I shoot people

steelbluesleepR seems to have made some friends!
Congrats, Deeve! My wife and I are looking at getting a house this spring, and my main stipulation is at least 2 car garage, preferably with a detached shop.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Fry
'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com
steelbluesleepR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 04:17 AM   #26
Raf99
Gold Member

Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful
Ya, if there 's anything i can do to help IT wise too let me know. I have a 25U rack and few servers which host other domains etc.
Raf99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 10:01 AM   #27
verothacamaro
Contributing Member

verothacamaro is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to verothacamaro
I know this is low in the "would be nice" list, but it would be cool if people were able to register with their Google or FB accounts. It would certainly reduce some of the friction people may have when signing up for a new forum and it'd be one less login they'd have to remember.

I'm not even sure if it's feasible, but would be a great way of making it easier for people to sign up.

Funny enough, I predict that this forum will get more active in the coming years when the CB becomes closer to a collectable car (can you believe it?!?!)
Old 02-01-2019, 06:45 PM   #28
PakaloloHonda
Contributing Member

PakaloloHonda is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to PakaloloHonda Send a message via Yahoo to PakaloloHonda
Quote:
Originally Posted by verothacamaro View Post

Funny enough, I predict that this forum will get more active in the coming years when the CB becomes closer to a collectable car (can you believe it?!?!)
or .. FB burns n crashes ..

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon
PakaloloHonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 08:18 AM   #29
Size9zombie
CB7tuner Member

Size9zombie is cool... so far.
A little late here, but congrats on all your success. Hope more success follows for you and all the other CB junkies here! I'm looking forward to the future of this site also. This place is amazing, keep up the great work. Congrats Happy Gilmore!
Old 04-28-2019, 08:41 PM   #30
Grumpys93
Contributing Member

Grumpys93 seems to have made some friends!
Deev,
Any updates on this? Specifically the thread count for beginners.
FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93
Grumpys93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 09:33 PM   #31
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool...
Waiting for Pandemic to pull a verified complete backup, in case things break. Changing the post requirement will change the status of thousands of members, and there’s a chance it could corrupt the database.
New software is still in the plan as well, but it’ll require significant assistance from Pandemic, as it’ll likely need things done server-side.

Old 04-28-2019, 09:37 PM   #32
Grumpys93
Contributing Member

Grumpys93 seems to have made some friends!
Ah that is a good point, didn't think about all the members who don't really exist anymore and there status changing. Thanks for the quick reply. Looking forward to the new software soon!
FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93
Grumpys93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 07:56 AM   #33
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

I’m finally back on a PC after a year of being stuck only with my phone, so that’ll help speed things along as well!

Old 04-30-2019, 11:00 AM   #34
HappyGilmore
AKA Gillymomo

HappyGilmore seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to HappyGilmore Send a message via MSN to HappyGilmore Send a message via Yahoo to HappyGilmore Send a message via Skype™ to HappyGilmore
Whoooooo am I late to the party here! Thanks guys and of course congrats to you on your MBA Deev! Also we do have an active Discord server that I happen to moderate as well. In fact you'll see some of the new members are quite engaged over there moreover if they want a fairly quick response to things. I am proud to be of service to you guys and this lovely family we have created over there years!
Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
92 LX Coupe F22A1
2013 Toyota Corolla S
92 EX Sedan F22A1
Quote:
Originally Posted by deevergote View Post
Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)
HappyGilmore is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: