Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

!!!120MPH and BOOM!! F22a1 PICS!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow..

wow... oil pump was out... did'nt know it, thought it was bad sensor,... 3 days later, (happend to be when I was coming from mexico) BOOM!!

Just a tripped out story to begin with, but I guess you guys are right,.. still children... lol j/k

Comment

!!off Topic!!

Comment

Wow you must be making up for some major short comings in your life if you think the only way to be a real man is to race your accord at 120mph.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ht=stupid+fast

Does that do anything to you....

Hate to tell you your not invincible. Next time you might die.

and call me a child all you want, but i'm not going to be the one rotting in a jail cell because I killed an innocent person.
        "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
        - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

that sux. sorry to hear that. but for real thats prolly the original engine and u shouldnt dog it like that. i drive my car like it has a 16 year old motor. when i put a new one in ill drive the shit out of it. well good luck with everything. my recomendation is buy a f22b and turbo it thats my plan but ima rebuild the f22b so it can handle the boost.
          cant wait till im all done

Comment

Thread ruined by dumb comments?

Do you expect us to commend you for blowing up your motor while driving drunk? Grow up.

People that drive when they're drunk and risk the lives of everyone they share the road with shouldn't be allowed to drive. Period.

Threads like this will not be tolerated.

Comment

Working...
            X