Midwest Bs Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midwest Bs Thread.

I work at a call center, and because I suck at my job, I have wait time between calls. So I thought Id re create the Bs thread. Purpose of this thread is for Midwest owners to talk, vent, and shoot ideals around.

So whats on everyones mind?
    Im having along week. My girlfriend is due today, and we cant wait for our duaghter to be born. We found out Sunday that her dad died, I went to Chiacgo Weds, had her Dads wake last night, and I working a ten hr shift.
    I am so worn out lately. Plus my paychecks are being raped by child support and back fines, so we have been living on $600 a month, which sucks. I am ready to get the wagon done, and pass out.

Good idea.

I'll have to come back in here in a bit to vent

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
    BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
    Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
    CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Great idea!

I'm shooting my first paid, solo wedding on Sunday, so excited!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
        Great idea!

I'm shooting my first paid, solo wedding on Sunday, so excited!
        Thats awesome.
        Thats alot of pressure I assume, good luck.

AAPOQ: Good idea.

I'll have to come back in here in a bit to vent
        Lmao.

Comment

Was there another Midwest thread? What happened to it?

I've had a long week, too, lol. Job-hunting blows, especially when everyone tells me I have a great resume.

On the bright side I'm excited about the horn swap I did, lol. It's amazing how much better I feel now that I have a real horn, lol. Next up is probably DVD unit, FSB, or RSB.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

It got locked. It was along time ago when I had my green se.
            Horn swap? what?

I wish I could quit my job, sell everything, and move across seas. Start freash, need a good restart.
            Last edited by jhoff; 02-15-2013, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Swapped out the MEEP MEEP for a HONK HONK. Straight plug and play, too. If a 4G horn plug is the same as a 6G, I might have a write-up.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I wonder if I could wire up a Ferrari horn....

Comment

Civic and Fit guys are using newer, 2010 Accord horns. It works for the 6G, too. From what I've seen online, the 4G has a little bit of a different connector. I'll have to look at somebody's horns at the meet, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                    Civic and Fit guys are using newer, 2010 Accord horns. It works for the 6G, too. From what I've seen online, the 4G has a little bit of a different connector. I'll have to look at somebody's horns at the meet, lol.
                    Is their a massive difference?

Comment

Well...

Here's what we're all used to...

And here's mine with the new horn...

Comment

Sounds more "grown up." lol.

Comment

i want to stick a nice loud and deep caddilac horn on my cb
                          visit vgruk

Comment

well today i fixed my accord issue, yay.

ive been wrenching on this 82 datsun for 2 weeks off and on. i wanted to make it street worthy before i traded the CB7 for it.

im kind of bummed i had to use my Texas moving funds to repair the datsun...but ill replace it with my fatty tax return. but it also put my moving to Texas on "hold" also....maybe next year i can leave SCANDALOUS KANSAS.

"patients young grasshopper..."- my gf
                            RIP 4/23/12...lets not forget, the 88" Z31 turbo, are my dailys

Comment

yo! hello! bye!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X