No announcement yet.

EXT : Slim LED Corner Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's great to hear the positive feedback and suggestions on how to do it better. I know my idea isn't everyones "cup of tea" as you said, but the problem I have with that setup is drilling holes. I like to keep away from cutting holes and if one of those lights burn out or doesn't work to begin with you have to tear that all out. Mine, just peel off and replace or leave stock.

Save a Driver. Drive a Honda.

Comment

Originally posted by hondaman2169 View Post
      That's great to hear the positive feedback and suggestions on how to do it better. I know my idea isn't everyones "cup of tea" as you said, but the problem I have with that setup is drilling holes. I like to keep away from cutting holes and if one of those lights burn out or doesn't work to begin with you have to tear that all out. Mine, just peel off and replace or leave stock.

I understand you're point of view , however the only holes that were drilled were in the fender molding peice and the set up that he has can be reapired or replaced , just like yours . and to be honest his install is much cleaner.

Looking at the two diys I would defently be more inclined to do it his way rather than yours
      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

[QUOTE=ikayto;2312368]

hahahahaha
        1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

props for creativity, looks good at night, but during the day it looks a little messy,

somewhat a little ricey....just giving my opinion.

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

u need to streamline that it looks umm... ugly at the moment

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
            And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
            Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Damn those leds looks brights !

I'd use those leds to replace the actual bulb in the front bumper flashers...

Comment

Working...
              X