No announcement yet.

Gun owners post up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha yeah. Trees are no joke man! I just started stripping it a couple days ago.

What site was it if you don't mind me asking?

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Only M855. Still expected to drive more sales of .223/5.56. Kinda how the market responds in fear to bans I guess.

I went the other direction and stocked up on the projectiles themselves. Much cheaper so I was able to purchase way more. Made the purchase yesterday.

Originally posted by Pandemic View Post
      I wonder if they sell green tip projectiles... That'd be a cheaper option to stock up on.
      EDIT... I missed where you said this Pandemic ^^^. But my thinking exactly.
      Last edited by H311RA151N; 02-18-2015, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Did a little work on my .22 a couple days ago.

Here it is after my attempt at a multicam pattern. Pattern came out great, the colors are off though and it doesn't match to well.

As far as mods I polished up the dual guide rods, added a trigger over travel screw (adjustable) and a screw that I can use to adjust tension on the sear spring, which brought my trigger pull down quite a bit.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

I just picked up two lowers for 60 each. Beowulf for sure and 300 Blackout or another 5.56.
          '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Not much firearm action for me lately. But I did decide (finally) on my next pistol. Glock 32 Gen 4 in .357SIG. I have been researching since we discussed it several months ago.

Statistically it's the nastiest round in a conceal carry pistol there is along with very acceptable recoil for its power and velocity. Plus Glock reliability. I believe it was the last Glock to receive the Gen 4 updates.

I love Hickok45 btw.

Last edited by H311RA151N; 04-02-2015, 08:15 PM.

Comment

I'd really like to get a .357 sig barrel for my xd at some point.

My $100 mossberg got another free upgrade.

It started out as a 28in vent rib barrel. Now it's around 18.5in. I left the front piece of rail for the sight but I'm going to go back and remove it, it sits way to high.

Comment

8lbs 7oz. Alexander Arms 50 Beowulf entry upper, Anderson lower, CMMG lower kit, Timney drop in trigger, Daniel Defense furniture, TRS25 red dot, Magpul MBUS. Took an awkward assortment of risers to cowitness using the gas block. I'll fix the goofy location.

Comment

Nice! Looks awesome, how is that weight compared to a .223 ar? Is it much different?

I've never looked at weights of ar's, always just assumed they were pretty light. My ak pistol weighs about 9lbs loaded.

Comment

My 5.56 20" free float hand gaurd with a 4x scope and zero accessories weights 2lbs more...

Comment

Damn, that's still not to bad though, are the receivers of both guns the same material?

I got my first Bakelite ak mag yesterday. Had a friend give it to me in return for helping him locate some more rare magazines.

Comment

Yep, all the parts are the same material.

Comment

I'm guessing you are a lefty.
                          Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Who? Not me.

Comment

Yes I am, but I hate that left side charging handle. The previous owner put it on.

Being left handed has never been to much of an issue. I can't shoot a lot of bullpup style rifles, sometimes safeties and mag releases can be an issue. I take a lot of gas to the face when shooting ar's though.

Comment

They just try and hinder us since we are far superior. Some day we will rule this world with a left iron fist.

Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Working...
                                X