No announcement yet.

jdm_inspired : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure you'll have fun with the new build.

Don't be a stranger

Comment

Damn it! Well hope the parts from the cb go to true members that appreciate the parts as much as you did.

Comment

If it's still together by July 30, FFC will be having their annual BBQ. You should bring it as I never got to see this beautiful cb. It's in alameda so not too far from you.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
        MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

I was just at Blacktrax on Friday, and thought about you. While I am saddened to check in and find this, I get it. I had a feeling it was eventually going to happen. I support your decision to put your family first.
          *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
          ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
          ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
          "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
          Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
          The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
          Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

saddens me to hear about the cb but u will always have a place on this forum. dont forget about us. good luck to you your builds and your ever growing family.
            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Congrats bro! It's better to have a newer ride with luxury and technology.

Comment

Parting out to public mass. PM me for availability.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

3rd and final wind for me. It's been a few years. Looking forward to a comeback. The parts I've sold will be repurchased out of respect and support from the buyers to help me bring this car back to life. Love at its truest.

Since my last post I've owned a 2012 Accord 6-6 that I have sold and currently own a 98 CDM Prelude. I'll be posting once I figure out what uploading website I want to use. I'm not paying Photobucket.

In the meantime, I'm on IG. jdm_inspired_93

Glad to see some are still around.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Paying for photo hosting is just what's happening, it seems there's no way around it. It can't be cheap for those companies to store so much data, though, so it's only right to support them. Personally, I don't know what I'd do without somewhere to host my photos online; I've been on forums since I was a teenager.

Glad to hear you're coming back, your car was a favorite from day one for me.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I use flickr, so far its free and I haven't had any issues. Glad to see your coming back!
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Flickr's free to a point. I have way too many photos to qualify for their free account. But they seem like a good company with an honest passion for photography, so I stayed on and pay for a full account.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                          Paying for photo hosting is just what's happening, it seems there's no way around it. It can't be cheap for those companies to store so much data, though, so it's only right to support them. Personally, I don't know what I'd do without somewhere to host my photos online; I've been on forums since I was a teenager.

Glad to hear you're coming back, your car was a favorite from day one for me.
                          Yeah I actually have Flickr. Thanks, I've gotten that a lot actually. Part of the reason to bring it back. So much love for this build.

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                          I use flickr, so far its free and I haven't had any issues. Glad to see your coming back!
                          Thank you I forgot I had one. Using now lol.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Every time I see a cb7 driving down the road. I think about when I had mine and how much more I could do with one now. I've been seeing so many for sale down here for dirt cheap too, that I'm like maybe I should be the one to save that one haha. I need more garage room and not to move around anymore. I have gone through a few projects/daily drivers since the CB7. A 93 eg hatch, 2006 VW GTI, 95 Civic Coupe, and now a 03 Mustang Cobra.

Long story short what I'm trying to say is I was always a fan of your car, and can't wait to see what you do with the next one. I'll be lurking again
                            Previous cb7members ride thread
                            86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

You got me back here onto the forum. Glad to be here though. I should post an update myself. The caris totally differs from when I left off last. Let me know if you needs anything. I see you making steady progress on IG. Can’t wait to get a good core together. NorCal has some heat when it comes to the CB7 game. Just need to come up out of the shadows.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                              MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
                                You got me back here onto the forum. Glad to be here though. I should post an update myself. The caris totally differs from when I left off last. Let me know if you needs anything. I see you making steady progress on IG. Can’t wait to get a good core together. NorCal has some heat when it comes to the CB7 game. Just need to come up out of the shadows.
                                Carlos! I need to hear what you've changed! I've got a whole different powerplant as well. Let's go back to that spot...south SJ.
                                *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                                ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                                ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                                "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                                Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                                The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                                Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Working...
                                X