No announcement yet.

Frankenstein lives!! H23VTEC headswap complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umm....it would. My car would just need to be tuned from a timing and air'fuel mixture for that ecu. But the p06 with the upgraded h22 map that is on it is stronger in the low end than the p13 oem map...even with the lack of vtec that i currently have.
    "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Adam, heres two Cagle Junkyards. Both are in Cartersville, I believe it is the first Cagle listed.

http://ypng.infospace.com/_1_2K9UUVG...e&ypfwd=1&2713
      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Yea I called it...they said they only have in there computer a 92-95 civic but non ex nor vtec. I dunno what ecu that is but I believe the p28 only comes in the vtec cars. Correct me if I am wrong since i am no ecu guru.

What else we got as far as p28? I need one by April 1st!
        "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust

Comment

Alright...got a p28. Thank you to all who have assisted me in this search. I was surprised by all the pms that I received! Thanks guys. I appreciate the help and I look forward to meeting all of you at the TN meet.

Comment

Originally posted by H23Accord
            Alright...got a p28. Thank you to all who have assisted me in this search. I was surprised by all the pms that I received! Thanks guys. I appreciate the help and I look forward to meeting all of you at the TN meet.
            :sigh of relief:

hahah. dont you hate it when you go to a junk yard and they say they just sold their VERY LAST p28 yesterday

Comment

Yea I was kinda mad that they did that. They said they had it and then after quoting me a price and getting me all excited, they then decide to go out and look for it only to find out the only one they have is in the computer....but not in the junkyard. How bout that for telling me they update their inventory daily yet they don't have the part that they have listed. But yea, at least i have one.

MRX, you still going to be tuning it with me next weekend? I hope so because hotel is booked and I can't back out or they will take my money....again.

Comment

Originally posted by H23Accord
                Yea I was kinda mad that they did that. They said they had it and then after quoting me a price and getting me all excited, they then decide to go out and look for it only to find out the only one they have is in the computer....but not in the junkyard. How bout that for telling me they update their inventory daily yet they don't have the part that they have listed. But yea, at least i have one.
                yea, and thats the same thing they said at that other j-yard i was telling you about. oh well

ps- let me know when you want your money back

Comment

for those who said it wasn't worth it. it is i drove it yesterday and was very impressed with the power delivery so smooth and flat can't wait till it's tuned gonna be awsome
                  Out in the driveway building something

Comment

t3hehe.. agreed.. and to think it still has no vtec..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

2405ish miles down...7596 to go till I reach 10,001 miles! And the beast continues on....

Comment

cant we like.. do phase II halfway?? pweaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. GRRR...

<inpatient

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

NO! One project at a time. Hopefully MRX will chime in soon and let us know if we are going to be tuning this weekend and also getting vtec to work.

Comment

rode in the car yesterday, and had ridden in it before the headswap. idle is rough, but clears up after a few minutes. driving around town actually seems much smoother now than it did previously.

cosmetically, this h22 head looks much better than the h23 head. i heard wikkedv16 wanted some pics, so here you are :

edit: album with full size pics
                            Last edited by uncle_el; 04-04-2005, 09:55 AM.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

YES!!!!!!!11!!! Theres meh slut!! the spark plug cover looks good!!! W00T.. damnit i miss that car.. so much fun well i had it for like a month!! hehe.. i will see j00 again meh sweet

edit: so.. now that theres high res pics.. hows everyone like the wikked blue
                              Last edited by WiKKeDV16; 04-04-2005, 12:37 PM.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Carlos, spooler (my car) spoke to me today and told me to tell u this

spooler: cheating on me eh Carlos!?!? I thought i was ur one and only, now some mutt of an engine gets your love and affection!?!? Its over, i hope you and yours are happy...goodbye.
                                Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Working...
                                X