Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rant-how The Hell Does He Have The Same As Me????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rant-how The Hell Does He Have The Same As Me????

here is a super rant about my Type-R!

well while cruising on craigslist i found a usdm front end for sale from a type-r and by the description i already knew which R it was...but i wasnt too worried about it since its 1 of 3 Rs in Boston (including me). so w.e. i get online and im crusing the R forums and i recognized his SN..so i go in..and what do i see?? this dude got the SAME WHEELS AS ME TOO(Rega Evos in white)!!!! so at this point im like WTF!?!?!?

But i do see he traded his B18c5 for a K20 so thats something im not doing..so i proceed to message him and ask him about it...and it is all true..and i told him i have regas and i did go jdm front and he was cool about it. he was a cool guy over all..but then he said were both PR too! (Puerto Rican) kinda irrelevant but yea.

so im highly upset right now..but im looking at the bright side..im sure ill have some stuff that he doesnt..i already know i had the HID front and he doesnt.. and the oem optional kit i dont think he has..and a good thing is he says his car wont be int he streets till august where mines will be in the streets by hopefuly late june so ill be rocking the Reags before him...sorry i needed this rant!!!
    Last edited by Clean-CB7; 03-18-2009, 04:36 PM.

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
    I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Its a type R its not that rare too much jdm hype now everyones on it. Its just a car man dont worry itll be okay youll be alright .

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
      Its a type R its not that rare too much jdm hype now everyones on it.
      x2. Sure, it's a Type-R, but it's still an Integra. Hard to be original when it comes to Tegs and Civics.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

you could turbo yours

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
          x2. Sure, it's a Type-R, but it's still an Integra. Hard to be original when it comes to Tegs and Civics.
          Especially when it doesnt take much to make a stock integra look like a usdm type r or even a jdm type r

Comment

wow what a useless rant. at least rant about an ant biting your ass cheek or something /rant

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Are you serious

Comment

I'd be pretty happy if I found someone with a very similar set up. It's just someone else who is making mistakes on a very similar car that you can learn from.

Comment

Like, Oh My God!

Comment

roflcopter @ the comments above.

Comment

lol almost every teg ive seen looks pretty much the same, only diferences are the wheels 95% of them have the jdm teg front and either the mugen wing or type R wing

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                        1992 Accord EX Coupe
                        My FS Thread
                        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

well for one, every one has to do the jdm style so really except for the wheels , it's not very unusual that some one would have a car done like yours , Hell there other civics in oregon that look just like mine . Teal with bronze hx wheels.

you Just have to figure out something to make your car different and to stand out . Good luck cause I have the same problem with another car matching mine.

But I have a plan , and it will be different and not a jdm look .
                          needing a new project got rid of bagged S10 going back to Honda's

Comment

Oh noezzzzzzz. Some other "jay dee emm" sack rider has the same "jay dee emm" sack rider mods as YOU. I dont even know why you find this surprising. All you guys do the same goddamn mods trying to "be different", or looks the "jdm-est".

You want to "look different" try not jumping on the goddamn jdm bandwagon with everyone else. Or just deal with the fact that you have the biggest jdm fanboy car you can get, and they're all going to look the same since you're a bunch of jdm fanboys.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                            dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

lolz at this thread. i like your car though
                              Last edited by baracuda; 03-18-2009, 02:10 PM.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Working...
                              X