X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice ride. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by dayzielynn View Post
      thanks i got the stage 3 all motor cams and i just got the oem jdm types s pistons new cuz the Mahle Gold series pistons will eat the block after 20k from what i have read on them the coating starts to come off. I didn't want that to happen.but i just took the block to get bored for the type s pistons should get it back Friday they said so my BF can put it back together. should be in an running by next Tuesday. and i should be there at spring meet if everything gos as planed.
      Oh i see, yeah I've heard the same about the coatings wearing off. But then again 20k miles on a built forged bottom end isn't that bad...I know most guys with forged bottom ends (that beat on there engines Turbo/NA) rebuild before. It would be expected for a more track duty setup. Now as for OEM type S pistons, those should last a lot longer.

Nice, stage 3!!!! wow those cams are gonna rip hard from VTEC and beyond the redline. When I had my stage 2 i hated them because they felt so weak under 6k RPM compared to my JDM stock ones. Made everyday commuting not so pleasant lol but really fun when spiriting driving
      Cant wait to see this thing finished and tuned.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
      MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
      11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

the Mahle Gold series pistons will eat the block after 20k from what i have read on them the coating starts to come off.
        Mahle fixed that problem. It was an issue years ago when they first came out. The problem has been fixed now. If I decide to go with stock sleeves I will be using Mahle pistons. I don't remember how to tell if you have the old stock pistons or the new ones. But if you can afford the sleeves and internals than go for it!

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1406865
        '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by NWaccord View Post
          Oh i see, yeah I've heard the same about the coatings wearing off. But then again 20k miles on a built forged bottom end isn't that bad...I know most guys with forged bottom ends (that beat on there engines Turbo/NA) rebuild before. It would be expected for a more track duty setup. Now as for OEM type S pistons, those should last a lot longer.

Nice, stage 3!!!! wow those cams are gonna rip hard from VTEC and beyond the redline. When I had my stage 2 i hated them because they felt so weak under 6k RPM compared to my JDM stock ones. Made everyday commuting not so pleasant lol but really fun when spiriting driving
          Cant wait to see this thing finished and tuned.
          ya he just got the motor in and going 2 days ago. started right up on a dime no problems at all other than adjusting the idle and dizzy. but i know what your saying now it feels like i more power in the beginning with the stock cams but the stage 3 cams i go and really nothing. some power but don't feel the same.i haven't ben able to hit vtec yet cuz im still breaking the motor in. i only have put 92 miles on it so far in the last two days trying to get the 500 so i can see what vtec feels like.cant wait to get it tuned and see how much it will put down hopefully it will hit close to 300 or more.

and here is a lot of pic. also i found a dc sport strut bar at the junk yard and got it for 25 and then polished it and powder coated the ends white pearl like the valve cover. hope u guys enjoy the pics

Last edited by dayzielynn; 03-29-2014, 07:15 AM.

Comment

hell yeah looks sweet, let us know on the numbers!

Comment

Originally posted by sepulveda87 View Post
              hell yeah looks sweet, let us know on the numbers!
              thanks ill probably get it tuned after Honda tech the ill post my numbers up. I got 112 miles on it now still need 388 more to go till its broke in. then i can see what it really dose cant wait to see what it feels like.

Comment

intake i just bought

little sneek peak of my bay being getting completely shaved this time and took my abs out and ps ac ect and just orderd the bb6 carbon intake off password jdm getting ready for form fest all registered to be in the car show got 2nd at honda fest this year going for first at form fest but we will see. paints still wet in pic. also did a brake line tuck and got the 40/40 valve so we could remove the abs.

and my boyfriends new accord built h22 turbo boosted on 10 psi right now jdm h23 tanny put down 346hp and 252tq clutch is slipping bad now so hes going to put an exedy stage 2 in it just ben lazy and havnt put it in yet.
                Last edited by dayzielynn; 06-19-2014, 03:51 AM.

Comment

little sneek peak of my bay being getting completely shaved this time and took my abs out and ps ac ect and just orderd the bb6 carbon intake off password jdm getting ready for form fest all registered to be in the car show got 2nd at honda fest this year going for first at form fest but we will see. paints still wet in pic. also did a brake line tuck and got the 40/40 valve so we could remove the abs.
                  Fuuu, guess I'll get to see this in person. Form Fest is here.
                  Originally posted by Mishakol129
                  Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

last motor bay my boyfriend did in his buddy rhd teggy black with purple flake with a b16 ctr cams and internals motor was kinda dirty but he had to get it in.was on a time cram got it running the night before honda fest at 1 am so didnt have time to make the motor look nice

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                      Fuuu, guess I'll get to see this in person. Form Fest is here.
                      nice your going to the one in kent wa ill be there for sure wondering who will all be there. my bf is painting the bay towmoro and putting the motor in latter that night then get the dash back in and it all wired up the next day and hope itll be going good

Comment

nice your going to the one in kent wa ill be there for sure wondering who will all be there. my bf is painting the bay towmoro and putting the motor in latter that night then get the dash back in and it all wired up the next day and hope itll be going good
                        Eh? There's one here in Boise.....

Comment

Eh? There's one here in Boise.....
                          oh what day is that one the one here in kent is on the 28 coming up

Comment

August 23rd.

http://www.idahomotorsports.com/foru...light=FormFest

Comment

darn i was looking forward to meeting you next time your down this way let me know

Comment

I generally take a trip every summer to the Oregon or Washington coastline.

Comment

Working...
                                X