Where did you buy your cam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did you buy your cam?

I was on here the other day and there was a link in one of the threads to a place that sold alot of different cams. I messed up and didnt save the link, or the thread. I am just looking for places to buy a decent cam. I'm too broke to look at Bisimoto, so unfortunately that is not an option. I have the phone number to contact Delta, but I am still searching for people who deal in different brands. Just looking to see who wants to sell their stuff, and who doesn't care if anyone buys it or not. I am checking different places, even ebay. Just haven't found the same site.
    My inferiority complex isn't as good as yours.

Unfortunately your not going to find anythign for under $299 for the F series engine. And you have to provide your own cam. It's an exra +1-150 if you don't provide your own.
    MR Thread
    GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Call Scott at Delta, Delta regrinds run for like $120 or so...I've had my 272 for over a year without any issues. Or, you can just save some cash and get the Bisimoto Level 2 cam...it will give you a better overall power curve than the Delta 272.

Just my $0.02

-Kyle
      SOHC Non-VTEC F-series for life

"It is the fools prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak."
      -Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

Yeah there really isn't too many places to get a good cam.

A Delta regrind is well... what Kyle said.

I have a Bisi Level 2 and am damn glad I saved the $$$ for it.
        Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

got mine at Delta for ~$95 plus shipping, this is your best bet, you are probably not going to find a better deal

Comment

I have the cam in my A1 that I am driving on. Im almost ready to do the IM ,and ecu. I didnt want to do it til I got my cam. I have an A6 cam, but I just decided to go a little harder. I have the money for the Delta now, but if I go Bisi the whole project is going to be put off at least until I get income taxes back. Maybe longer. The delta will probably be cool for me. I'm not trying to build the ultimate Accord or anything. It's a DD, and I need some of that for my suspension bushings and shocks, also need to get to work on my daughters 90 ex.
            My inferiority complex isn't as good as yours.

Comment

Working...
            X