Maple...you're a poo poo head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maple...you're a poo poo head

So, I get an email from paypal's dispute center saying Wayne Sobanek is saying such and such transaction was unauthorized and is asking for a refund. I didn't use to keep real good records so I googled his name figuring it had something to do with ecu's. Can you guess what screen name pops up when you google "Wayne Sobanek?" Yup...Maple.

Why is this guy disputing a paypal transaction against me for 15 MF'ng dollars?!?!? FROM 2005!!!!! Are you serious!?

Last time I heard anything about that guy he was running up a hill.
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

hes a real peice of s--- he scammed me out of 40 bucks several years ago. he still owes me a cd5 lip

Comment

If it is from 5 years ago, you can fight it. Credit card transactions and history goes back only 18 months.

Comment

Damn son he trying to cash out on anything from way back man he must be broke. He's still doing things like this?

Comment

How is it even possible to file a claim on something that old?

Comment

Really? Everybody talks about the guy Like He was the life of the party on here years ago. Regaling us with tales of drunken nights and hookers.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
            It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

I'm undeleting this, because I feel it's relevant.

Antoine, you're not the only one to have had an issue with Wayne lately.
              I'm cool with the guy, but he's messing with my friends... friends that I truly respect. That's not cool.

Wayne, if you care to read this... I'm aware of what is going on, and I'm considering contacting Paypal on behalf of my friends that you're attempting to screw over to alert them to your scams. In addition to this current effort to be a scumbag, I have YEARS of posts that illustrate your lack of ethics when dealing with others. Scamming people, selling crappy items, selling overpriced junk, and even selling empty PS3 boxes on ebay!

Leave it alone, Wayne. Cancel your complaints against people that have never wronged you. It's not their fault you're broke.
              If you insist upon making the lives of my friends miserable, I'll do everything in my power to convince Paypal to close your account and ban you from using their service.

Comment

Oh SNAP!!!! Shit just got real.

Sorry MRX about this but I do find it amusing that someone is complaining about $15.

If you're hurting for money that bad go stand at a stop light with a sign that reads "I made bad decisions and now I'm broke...signed Maple" I'm sure you will make $15 pretty quick. I know I'd throw $10 your way, careful though, I can throw a roll of quarters pretty hard.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  I'm undeleting this, because I feel it's relevant.

Antoine, you're not the only one to have had an issue with Wayne lately.
                  I'm cool with the guy, but he's messing with my friends... friends that I truly respect. That's not cool.

Wayne, if you care to read this... I'm aware of what is going on, and I'm considering contacting Paypal on behalf of my friends that you're attempting to screw over to alert them to your scams. In addition to this current effort to be a scumbag, I have YEARS of posts that illustrate your lack of ethics when dealing with others. Scamming people, selling crappy items, selling overpriced junk, and even selling empty PS3 boxes on ebay!

Leave it alone, Wayne. Cancel your complaints against people that have never wronged you. It's not their fault you're broke.
                  If you insist upon making the lives of my friends miserable, I'll do everything in my power to convince Paypal to close your account and ban you from using their service.
                  Damn right, good for you! Guy sounds like a douche
                  Originally posted by wed3k
                  im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

I know Maple personally. He's a nice guy, but he can be shady as hell... and it's not cool. I also know MRX, and he's someone I have a considerable amount of respect for.

Comment

Wow. What an asshole, 15 dollars and 8 years later he wants.it?
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Deev, delete this is it's too revealing or goes against code or what not:
                        Is this why the scammer task force was created?
                        MRT
                        37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                        30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                        27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                        Originally posted by Tippey764
                        I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        sneaky motherfucker

Comment

It was. And normally I would've deleted it right away (and yelled at my moderator for creating it... even if he hasn't been around to be a moderator forever...)

In this situation, though, I'm making an exception. I know how Wayne works, and he needs his punk-ass to be called out publicly.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            It was. And normally I would've deleted it right away (and yelled at my moderator for creating it... even if he hasn't been around to be a moderator forever...)

In this situation, though, I'm making an exception. I know how Wayne works, and he needs his punk-ass to be called out publicly.
                            I meant my post, but thank you for answering.
                            I was always confused about who was doing it so I just stopped using the classifieds.
                            It had nothing to with me not having money. Nope Nope Nope
                            MRT
                            37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                            30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                            27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                            Originally posted by Tippey764
                            I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            sneaky motherfucker

Comment

You were absolutely right about the Scammer Taskforce (though so few scammers are reported that it hasn't really done much...)

This thread does go against the rules, and the moderator that deleted it originally was right in doing so. BUT... I feel this case needs special attention.

Comment

Working...
                              X